Has a women ever left you because you didn't make enough money?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No one HAS to borrow money for a house or a car or anything else people borrow money for.

The ones who can afford a house buy it out right. Those who dont.... well.. they are shyt out of luck.

In many countries there is no credit system like here where you can apply for a loan and they HAVE to give it to you based on "fair lending" practices. Unless you have collateral.

Most people here buy huge homes because a bank "facilitates" the transaction but paying for the house and letting you pay for it monthly at a cost.

Still waiting on you to respond to this post @Gator Reloaded

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ones who can afford a house buy it out right. Those who dont.... well.. they are shyt out of luck.

In many countries there is no credit system like here where you can apply for a loan and they HAVE to give it to you based on "fair lending" practices. Unless you have collateral.

Most people here buy huge homes because a bank "facilitates" the transaction but paying for the house and letting you pay for it monthly at a cost.

Still waiting on you @Gator Reloaded

People could save up for houses or anything else if they wanted too. it's just most don't want to lol They feel it will take too long and God forbid they can't get something EXACTLY when they want it. Even with all that said mortgages aren't a horrible thing (unless you get into something you can't afford) but if someone wanted to purchase a house in cash by saving up they could most certainly do it.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Do you know that in most countries there is no such thing as "mortgage" or "car loan"? You either have the money or you dont.

Think about that for a sec :smugbiden:

i did not know that. elaborate.

what countries? how do ppl get cars and homes then? :lupe2:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
People could save up for houses or anything else if they wanted too. it's just most don't want to lol They feel it will take too long and God forbid they can't get something EXACTLY when they want it. Even with all that said mortgages aren't a horrible thing (unless you get into something you can't afford) but if someone wanted to purchase a house in cash by saving up they could most certainly do it.

Oh baby girl i never said mortgage was a bad thing. Trust me i live on credit. LOL! My car and my education were financed and my house will soon be. I'm just saying the fact that ii cant afford them outright is a reminder that i'm poor

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
STORY:

My roommate and his girl broke up 4 weeks ago. A week before he left NYc and moved near Philly. They broke up because she didn't think he could make enough money in the future. She is going to law school and he makes 35K a year right now. Just started his career.:manny:

Anyways, this nikka drunk called and texted her the other day and "talked things over." She said she is happier than she's ever been now. This dumbass nikka is thinking of applying to law school in hopes of getting her back one day.:laff::laff::laff:

He said she would think of giving him another chance in the future :laff:

I'm trying to tell him --- any girl that would leave you for money is a girl that is not worth keeping :ufdup:

but he dont hear me though....please give advice. I seriously might show him this thread :lupe2:

Everyone wants to ride in the Limo....... what you want is someone that will ride in the bus with you when the Limo breaks down

- Oprah Winfrey

Thats all your friend needs to know

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Still waiting on you to respond to this post @Gator Reloaded

True stories...... people save like crazy in order to buy land/property

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
STORY:

My roommate and his girl broke up 4 weeks ago. A week before he left NYc and moved near Philly. They broke up because she didn't think he could make enough money in the future. She is going to law school and he makes 35K a year right now. Just started his career.:manny:

Anyways, this nikka drunk called and texted her the other day and "talked things over." She said she is happier than she's ever been now. This dumbass nikka is thinking of applying to law school in hopes of getting her back one day.:laff::laff::laff:

He said she would think of giving him another chance in the future :laff:

I'm trying to tell him --- any girl that would leave you for money is a girl that is not worth keeping :ufdup:

but he dont hear me though....please give advice. I seriously might show him this thread :lupe2:
throw dat bytch in the bushes, if she wont love and accept u at meager beginnings she not worth keeping around when u are at ur best.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i did not know that. elaborate.

what countries? how do ppl get cars and homes then? :lupe2:

Again, if you dont got the money, you dont get the goods. End of story. If the car costs 20K you either have 20K or you dont get a car.

As for homes many people build their homes little by little and expand it over the years but you stll need the money to buy the land.

Some people n those countries can get credit but not average joes like you and me UNLESS you have a collateral

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, if you dont got the money, you dont get the goods. End of story. If the car costs 20K you either have 20K or you dont get a car.

As for homes many people build their homes little by little and expand it over the years but you stll need the money to buy the land.

Some people n those countries can get credit but not average joes like you and me UNLESS you have a collateral

yup....I know people that had land and built their homes bit by bit over years...

I know a lot of African and Caribbean people that have done this..... my friends mother is a cleaner but over ten years she built a massive house with a pool in Zimbabwe

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh baby girl i never said mortgage was a bad thing. Trust me i live on credit. LOL! My car and my education were financed and my house will soon be. I'm just saying the fact that ii cant afford them outright is a reminder that i'm poor

I happen to think credit is a horrible thing and the only thing I'd borrow for in my life at this point is a mortgage but I will have more than a 20% down payment when I go to buy.

Again, you could save up for a house, a car or whatever else you want but you want a house sooner rather than later. You don't want to delay the pleasure of "purchasing" your own house until you have the cash in hand to buy it.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no but i broke up with a bytch because i wouldnt spend money on her :smugbiden:

her: "Cristines bf took her to italy last summer"
me: "so what"
her: all my friends bfs take them on trips
me: that's cuz they're lame
her: we dont even go out to eat
me: :smugbiden:
her: i need a guy that knows how to treat me well
me: :mjpls:
her: i deserve it
me: :usure:
her: :damn:
me: :shaq2:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hate the word "deserve". one of the most useless word ever created.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

If she ya main brawd you might as well spend money on herbut only if she spends money on you too