Has a women ever left you because you didn't make enough money?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
STORY:

My roommate and his girl broke up 4 weeks ago. A week before he left NYc and moved near Philly. They broke up because she didn't think he could make enough money in the future. She is going to law school and he makes 35K a year right now. Just started his career.:manny:

Anyways, this nikka drunk called and texted her the other day and "talked things over." She said she is happier than she's ever been now. This dumbass nikka is thinking of applying to law school in hopes of getting her back one day.:laff::laff::laff:

He said she would think of giving him another chance in the future :laff:

I'm trying to tell him --- any girl that would leave you for money is a girl that is not worth keeping :ufdup:

but he dont hear me though....please give advice. I seriously might show him this thread :lupe2:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I believe in love... but not at the cost of being poor.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
they left me because of a dope boy.. five years later they come back and try to holla at kid cause the niqqa use them and left them wit seeds.

women always think the grass is greener on the other side, because they never live in reality until reality hit's them

and P.S. any man who's doing good and has a decent career going for themselves and decides to change for a woman isn't a man at all

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I believe in love... but not at the cost of being poor.

but he isn't going to be poor. He just started his career. and you can't predict the future. I could see if she said he has no drive or something...but strictly for money? nah fukk that bytch and anybody that love her :pacspit:
they left me because of a dope boy.. five years later they come back and try to holla at kid cause the niqqa use them and left them wit seeds.

women always think the grass is greener on the other side, because they never live in reality until reality hit's them

and P.S. any man who's doing good and has a decent career going for themselves and decides to change for a woman isn't a man at all

Exactly...my roomie can do all that and the bish would probably find another reason to leave his ass :rudy::snoop:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

BINGO!

I swear EVERY-SINGLE-WOMAN that I have been with that i was seriously in love with and broke up with me eventually came back trying to get back with me

1. One chick broke up with me.. 3 years later SHE asked me to marry her
  2. Another broke up with me to get back with her ex...stil fukked with me in the meantime... then 2 years later told me she wants to "start over and take things serious this time"
  3. This one broke up with me to run and get married... and 3 years later she holering at me on facebook and wants to be with me and move to FL with her :dry:
  4. plenty more

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
but he isn't going to be poor. He just started his career. and you can't predict the future. I could see if she said he has no drive or something...but strictly for money? nah fukk that bytch and anybody that love her :pacspit:

Look dude. She may have given your homie that excuse but she didnt care for him, period.

What I am trying to say is i'm not gonna hold it against someone who is trying to put themselves and their family in a better financial situation. Love is Love. Business is business. And when these two meet one has to take a backseat.

• I know plenty of people who are in love but poor and miserable because of poverty.
  • I know a lot of unhappy people too but none would give up their wealth for love. fukk what you see in movies.

AND LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, DOGGIE: In the United States, i consider anyone making under $100K to be POOR, period.

Before you go crazy arguing this you have to understand there are various degrees of poverty. The fact that you HAVE to finance most of the things you NEED lets you know you are poor. House, car, education, healthcare. All necessities and all typically financed not just because of financial tactic but because YOU cant afford it straight up.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Look dude. She may have given your homie that excuse but she didnt care for him, period.

What I am trying to say is i'm not gonna hold it against someone who is trying to put themselves and their family in a better financial situation. Love is Love. Business is business. And when these two meet one has to take a backseat.

I know plenty of people who are in love but poor and miserable because of poverty.
I know a lot of unhappy people too but none would give up their wealth for love. fukk what you see in movies.

AND LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, DOGGIE:
In the United States, i consider anyone making under $100K to be POOR, period.
Before you go crazy you have to understand there are various degrees of poverty. The fact that you HAVE to finance most of the things you NEED lets you know you are poor. House, car, education, healthcare. All necessities and all typically financed not just because of financial tactic but because YOU cant afford it straight up.

I agree with the bolded...just an easy way out.

In the United States, i consider anyone making under $100K to be POOR, period.

:comeon:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I had a woman try to get me to buy $5000 bitties for her. I knew then and there that relationship was going to be tough.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just link him the Quick lil gems thread. Start him at any random page.

also, the girl is no good but she most likely left him cause he's a bytch, not just because of the money.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you know that in most countries there is no such thing as "mortgage" or "car loan"? You either have the money or you dont.

Think about that for a sec :smugbiden:

No one HAS to borrow money for a house or a car or anything else people borrow money for.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
just link him the Quick lil gems thread. Start him at any random page.

also, the girl is no good but she most likely left him cause he's a bytch, not just because of the money.

theyre both cacs....:ld:

and her parents are doctor/nurse:manny:

fukk that spolied brat :pacspit: