@HartfordsOwn aka @Mahoney, if your gonna make threats do it in the open

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@Kind Gentleman I'm actually a veteran athlete, I dont play video games all day unlike you, limpwrist coward

264898_1774378131370_5505220_n.jpg

Sir, you insult me and you insult yourself.

You already trolled with these pics months ago, the coli deserves a better brand of trolling. Let the shame soak in now.

Last edited by a moderator:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
@HarlemsOwn just read one of my posts and PM'ed me about today. He got quiet because he felt like it. Nice try with the swerve though. :marioandbanana:
:beli:

Swerve?? I don't know neither one of ya'll, Im just trying to figure out exactly what the fukk is going on in thread. Don't worry about me breh, continue with the fukkery...

http://www.racialicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mjpopcornbytchplsjpg.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:beli:

Swerve?? I don't know neither one of ya'll. Im just trying to figure out exactly what the fukk is going on in thread.

http://www.racialicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mjpopcornbytchplsjpg.gif

ColiNotes*

I made joke about him today...he dropped the statement today, I made the thread today. He could still PM and further inquire about fade's getting handed out but he wont. I made sure when he is unbanned he will have welcome back present waiting and made sure to use Mentions so he couldn't lie and say I talked behind his back.

There you go.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You might as well hand me that 25 now. Your clearly don't want it if you putting it on chubb rock. :smughickenbottom:

Don't let the lightskin fool you plaeughybwouiy. :mjpls:

:pachaha: you willing to meet this kid for real? Or are you attention whoring for reps and daps?