@HartfordsOwn aka @Mahoney, if your gonna make threats do it in the open

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
More Coli fukkery

Asians+with+toothpaste.+takes+a+while+to+load+source+http+www.youtube.com+watch+v+h97jt1XtnGQ+feature+playerdetailpage+t+126s+don+t+ask_2a9c34_3828779.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
If you nikkas seen eachother in real life you wouldnt even make eye contact you cowards :rudy:

Sit down young Fred Sanford. You got a teenie weenie fro and some sky blue contacts, scust. :laff: You a formers Cleveland Cavs fan, turned Lakers fan, turned Miami Heat stan. :laff: Find a role model to follow and stop following players to different teams when they contracts run out.

:smughickenbottom:

@IronFist This chump isn't going to step TOO FAR out of pocket. He could have sent another PM a while ago but he's been silent. You know this site is is whole life so he is reading all of this. :laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Sit down young Fred Sanford. You got a teenie weenie fro and some sky blue contacts, scust. :laff: You a formers Cleveland Cavs fan, turned Lakers fan, turned Miami Heat stan. :laff: Find a role model to follow and stop following players to different teams when they contracts run out.

300595_1986798081736_7347119_n.jpg

Peep the traps nikka, you not fukkin wit me save your breath coward

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
That p*ssy @Hartfordsown :dead: still ain't check in?? Where his coli fans at now...keep defending a fat no p*ssy getting deadbeat who beefs with females

I'll bet all my coli cash hartfordsown won't link up for that work....p*ssy

nikka named himself harlemsown. Yall really thought he was in Harlem :krs:

nikka still trying to dikkride NY ...he was easy to find when he was joking o. That 2stacks dude...fucc is he now b....is disgusting how p*ssy some of yall are...I'll let yall know this shyt right now..if a nikka want to come see me .....he gonna end up like this

:dead:

yall fucc boys better stop confusing the internet with real life...one of you lames gonna get made a example one of these days keep fuccin around
:salute: @Kind Gentleman

sent from HTC One

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
That p*ssy @Hartfordsown :dead: still ain't check in?? Where his coli fans at now...keep defending a fat no p*ssy getting deadbeat who beefs with females

I'll bet all my coli cash hartfordsown won't link up for that work....p*ssy

sent from HTC One

Dude been stalking my posts sending me reaction PM's. I call dude out and he took his ball and went home. I'm right on the jerz side. Nobody fears a man who strictly beefs with women. :mjpls:

@HarlemsOwn How come you only know how to confront women bruh? Who hurt you? Which one of your aunts used drink too much than tease you with the breast meats than tell you you couldn't touch because yall was family? You have to have some deep seeded, weirdo experiences with women...:smughickenbottom:

@ThugLife Why you look like a turtle? Go sell your PS2 and used games for a Lebron jersey dweeb. :laff: