@HartfordsOwn aka @Mahoney, if your gonna make threats do it in the open

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
harlem been p*ssy. this fat regu sauce bloodtype nikka stayed tryna call me homo when he out here campaigning for tranny ass:scusthov:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
This nikka still uses Internet Explorer in mid 2013.

1049.gif

iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif

:smugfavre: And I'll still be using it in 2014. #DealWithIt

I also wear house shoes to the store and I haven't had a shape up in about two weeks, friend. Your feminine trendy ways are vulgar and reek of a wild lemon mango lifestyle. :smugfavre:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
@HarlemsOwn I have a feeling in my senses that the scamp you impregnated has a stronger and more immaculate jawline than most dudes on this site. How strong is her handshake Mahoney? :mjpls:

@Talkofnewyork You know that type of attention to detail is normally a female trait, friend. You didn't suck your teeth and bite into a peach when you hit that submit button did you? :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
@HarlemsOwn I have a feeling in my senses that the scamp you impregnated has a stronger and more immaculate jawline than most dudes on this site. How strong is her handshake Mahoney? :mjpls:

@Talkofnewyork You know that type of attention to detail is normally a female trait, friend. You didn't suck your teeth and bite into a peach when you hit that submit button did you? :mjpls:
:rudy: attention to detail i glanced that shyt for 10 seconds :upsetfavre:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
:rudy: attention to detail i glanced that shyt for 10 seconds :upsetfavre:

What regular man is looking for color schemes and hues in 10 seconds when a situation is getting critical? Friend. :mjpls:

So when your watching HBO fights are you watching the fight or wondering why they chose that shade of blue for the ring color? Friend. :mjpls:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
@HarlemsOwn
@HarlemsOwn

When you finna smack me though? I know you aint trying to scalp wolf tickets on a Tuesday, friend. :mjpls:

I know you gonna finally show the world you aint made of Charmin...right? :mjpls:

If only you had as much courage as you have rolls on the back of your neck :mjpls:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@HarlemsOwn
@HarlemsOwn

When you finna smack me though? I know you trying to scalp wolf tickets on a Tuesday, friend. :mjpls:

I know you gonna finally show the world you aint made of Charmin...right? :mjpls:

If only you had as much courage as you have rolls on the back of your neck :mjpls:

:huhldup: You arent being a kind gentleman im sorry to say that to you. Perhaps you should change your name to MeanIndividual. Lets go back to our normal selves and be kind like our names suggests, friend? :ld:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
He sent me a pm too after I said, 'harlemsown better not come back' in rockstarmom's thread. :russ: He immediately sent me a pm talking bout, 'i've been banned for 2 weeks. I can't post on the forum. But, if I was why wouldn't I come back?' Dude is something else for real. :snoop:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
:huhldup: You arent being a kind gentleman im sorry to say that to you. Perhaps you should change your name to MeanIndividual. Lets go back to our normal selves and be kind like our names suggests, friend? :ld:

I will tomorrow. I just want this water buffalo to take responsibility for his words, friend. This pork slab is ducking his own words like he ducked the stores at the mall that aint have a husky section back in the day. Cowardice. :mjpls:

Ducking his own words like it has a treadmill and diet plan attached to it. :mjpls:

I just want to know if @HarlemsOwn is running away from his initial proposal of catching the fade. :mjpls:

@HarlemsOwn
@HarlemsOwn
@HarlemsOwn
@HarlemsOwn

Somebody might have to call every store in Hartford with a big and tall section to locate this Bison. :mjpls: