Harry Potter really almost had himself a fine redbone if it wasn't for Dumbledore's gay ass

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:blessed:the coli
:russ:at the idea of harry potter looking at a thot's instagram
:jbhmm:i wonder what instagram looks like in the wizarding world

Just like the trading cards. They move and look around, etc. In fact, it's like Snapchat. After a while, they disappear

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now if we're comparing Missandei to Anotonia Thomas from Misfits...then that's something different
Xdb864I.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
A waitress in a coffee shop he ducked into before Dumbeldore came to scoop him while he was on the run

Stop it son lol. You still want us to besmirch her after you said Sansa was badder than her, right?

Now if we're comparing Missandei to Anotonia Thomas from Misfits...then that's something different

Which HP movie was that? Was that the 7th movie "Deathly Hallows, Part 1"?

6th one I believe. Oh man don't tell me you havent seen these movies either but you're going to rush out to see the sequel to the craft

I've seen all of the HP films. But I've only seen them once.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I never understood why Harry never got with Hermione. How he let Ron scoop that up. Or even Cho. Hell even Luna Lovegood looked like she'd be down and prolly a freak.

Ginny :scusthov:

Yup i felt the same way. Hermione is tough, Cho was very tough, and Luna was cute as hell. The movies definitely undercooked their relationship

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I never understood why Harry never got with Hermione. How he let Ron scoop that up. Or even Cho. Hell even Luna Lovegood looked like she'd be down and prolly a freak.

Ginny :scusthov:

Yup i felt the same way. Hermione is tough, Cho was very tough, and Luna was cute as hell. The movies definitely undercooked their relationship

:heh: We had a whole thread when JK Rowlings admitted a couple years ago that it was mistake that Harry & Hermione didn't get together: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ign-...ationship-in-harry-potter-books-films.187189/

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
A waitress in a coffee shop he ducked into before Dumbeldore came to scoop him while he was on the run

Stop it son lol. You still want us to besmirch her after you said Sansa was badder than her, right?

:patrice: What do they look like with straight hair so I can judge them fairly? I gotta admit Missandei looks finer in those Instagram pics than she does on GoT.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you think about it: harry had a card in the united nations of p*ssy....and he threw it all away for ron's lil sis...love is a muthafukka I tell you lol....