HarlemsOwn caught feeding the Ducks again. The return of Detective Jack Hawthorne Splatter

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:yeshrug:Atleast the nikka ain't making up fake text convos n shyt.

Do what you do :salute:
lol thats what he was expecting

he expected her to say she never knew me :dead:

you could tell jack dont get bytches

Bolo018

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DMV
creepy-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2402.gif

WHAT IN THE fukk IS THIS?!? LIKE WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS GIF?!?!?! :why::ohlawd::lupe:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
throw this lying fakkit in the same bushes where that animal marty kaan currently reside :yes:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I gotta call :duck: on what ol girl is saying. sounds like she is trying to save face by saying he only came and ate her out :rudy:

that wreaks of horse shyt. usually if a bytch is down to let you eat the p*ssy, she is gonna be ready to fukk. lets be reality here.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's cuz she was embarrassed so she just said the most outlandish thing to try to embarrass him so more than likely him smashing is true. If he didn't smash her whole outlook woulda been different, bytch woulda at least been offended she said we ain't fukk yet :wtf:

Plus she just look like a mutt ass hoe who would fukk nikkas cuz they can't get attention any other way.

this is exactly what I think. @HarlemsOwn definitely smashed ol girl. she ain't nothin to brag about, so I doubt he's lying.