HarlemsOwn caught feeding the Ducks again. The return of Detective Jack Hawthorne Splatter

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, she's still kind of foul for admitting that he ate her out; what kind of woman does that let alone respects herself after letting someone eat her out while she's on her period smh.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
on her period doe?

tumblr_mi9tvjHnwI1s5lf2ro1_250.gif

killacal

Banned
Daps
I don't know, she's still kind of foul for admitting that he ate her out; what kind of woman does that let alone respects herself after letting someone eat her out while she's on her period smh.
busted rachet ass hoes who probably have had a diking period cuz theyre so ugly and no man include grimey street nikkas wanna hold them down :ld:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

That's cuz she was embarrassed so she just said the most outlandish thing to try to embarrass him so more than likely him smashing is true. If he didn't smash her whole outlook woulda been different, bytch woulda at least been offended she said we ain't fukk yet :wtf:

Plus she just look like a mutt ass hoe who would fukk nikkas cuz they can't get attention any other way.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe you my nikka.

I believe you live in NY even though they have proof you live in Hartford, CT

I believe you're a good father even though your son looks at you like a stranger

I believe you're not obese even though your pics say otherwise

I believe you smash attractive chicks even though your BM looks like you in a wig
They just hating. Keep doing you son :salute:

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

@50centsNeighborsOwn