HarlemsOwn caught feeding the Ducks again. The return of Detective Jack Hawthorne Splatter

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
zwhBPky.png

oW17jtR.png

:scusthov:

leylandfail.gif

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
so this is what it comes down to? creating fraudulent messages cause you mad? you cant be me lil nikka. you cant do what i do. you faked that message. and the wild shyt is that the woman you messaged wasnt even her.

shantell was blowing up my phone last night. and i ignored it cause i thought she was gonna cuss me out....i didnt have time to analyze shyt cause i was meeting this girl last night. but i did some investigating tooo my nikka

1357468203_HeGonGetThisWork.gif

so lets look at where everything started to get nikkas familiar. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/harl...-of-detective-jack-hawthorne-splatter.139654/

He-Gone-Get-This-Work.gif

the woman that jack "messaged" is a 28 year old white woman who loves figure skating. she does not have any kids. lmaooooo check out her profile tho. he made up the message cause she has not been on her profile since August 15th.

this is the message he sent her....

WvRgzPU.png

but loook......

tumblr_maa5pieR1H1rwkb9o.jpg

3eGux1G.png

this is the bytch that im fukkin. a 25 year old hood bytch who just smokes and fukks

ToyqXyU.jpg

Lol.....here go a lil more......PurpleJenn Is Clearly a 28 Year Old White Woman

This How White Women Talk Now? this was the fraudelent message he faked....

zwhBPky.png

how did she respond when she hasnt been online since....

jlQRDCq.png

Hats-Off.gif

WiiU

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many lies will this fat fukk get caught up in before he calls it quits :snoop:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
so this is what it comes down to? creating fraudulent messages cause you mad? you cant be me lil nikka. you cant do what i do. you faked that message. and the wild shyt is that the woman you messaged wasnt even her.

shantell was blowing up my phone last night. and i ignored it cause i thought she was gonna cuss me out....i didnt have time to analyze shyt cause i was meeting this girl last night. but i did some investigating tooo my nikka

1357468203_HeGonGetThisWork.gif

so lets look at where everything started to get nikkas familiar. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/harl...-of-detective-jack-hawthorne-splatter.139654/

He-Gone-Get-This-Work.gif

the woman that jack "messaged" is a 28 year old white woman who loves figure skating. she does not have any kids. lmaooooo check out her profile tho. he made up the message cause she has not been on her profile since August 15th.

this is the message he sent her....

WvRgzPU.png

but loook......

tumblr_maa5pieR1H1rwkb9o.jpg

3eGux1G.png

this is the bytch that im fukkin. a 25 year old hood bytch who just smokes and fukks

ToyqXyU.jpg

Lol.....here go a lil more......PurpleJenn Is Clearly a 28 Year Old White Woman

This How White Women Talk Now? this was the fraudelent message he faked....

zwhBPky.png

how did she respond when she hasnt been online since....

jlQRDCq.png

Hats-Off.gif

She's ugly tho:ld:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
so how did it go...what did yall do?
went over there....chilled for like 15 min

then i switched the conversation to why she single

and went upstairs to her crib. she was feelin my presence

i think the versace cologne was gettin her wet

i couldnt smash cause she was on her period smh :rudy:

but she sucked me off....for like 40 min. showed straight passion for it lol

i left at like 4am and the bytch keeps texting and callin. 5 missed calls and 3 messages :snoop:

bQTXcV1.png