Not open for further replies.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I knew this kid was stupid but god damn:mjlol:

She hasn’t even defended herself yet, dummy. You’re the type of nikka to believe whatever you’re told.
:manny:

The type of clown to see nut on your woman’s face, and then kiss her after she tells you “Don’t worry, baby. It’s just mayonnaise from earlier.”
:pachaha:

Now stop quoting me so I can read through the thread.
:martin:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
She hasn’t even defended herself yet, dummy. You’re the type of nikka to believe whatever you’re told.
:manny:

The type of clown to see nut on your woman’s face, and then kiss her after she tells you “Don’t worry, baby. It’s just mayonnaise from earlier.”
:pachaha:

Now stop quoting me so I can read through the thread.
:martin:
Sound like you projecting keep that cuck shyt to yourself goof:mjlol:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
IMG_2394.GIF

Amethyst Back?

Welcome back breh. :salute:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Any type of weird sus shyt like this that ppl make up to try and insult ppl is always just someone telling on themselves

You might as well just scream "this is what I think about"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Let's dive a bit deeper:mjlit:
In the feminist forum, there's a thread titled
Spinoff: Programmed against ourselves, the Black woman’s dilemma and forced loyalty to our enemies
Where she suggests the creation of a discord. See for yourself.

Now look who's all knowledgeable about lsa discords and whatnot?:francis:

Cointelpro operation:wow:
Bytch you Fukkin fail. Ask @SJUGRAD13 about pillow talking which was posted up already Back in 2020.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sju...the-coli-violated.767345/page-2#post-36971509

the fuk are you exposing what I already exposed and information that was brought to my attention. Stupid fuk.
@SJUGRAD13 why are you private chatting and popping off at various coli posters with sheminine men - why are you leaking coli discussions to it?? and who in the fukkkk is this Jayne to be talking shyt about me?? Who and what is that??

It seems that you are talking behind the backs of various coli posters, you wanted to violate and be reckless for no reason- Let's discuss. Received word that you and your man-woman friend can't keep my name out your mouths... you must have her dyck in yours
View media item 20249View media item 20250View media item 20251

@Malcolmxxx_23 @ThaEruditious @HarlemHottie @Wild self @skeetsinternal @Hennessypapi @CarmelBarbie @Devilinurear @Coco Loco @ultraflexed
Be careful what you say in here.There's coli members with a tranny tendency that is chatting offline about members in here. An example is posted above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.