Hardgainers what do you eat?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I won't get into the healthy food vs unhealthy food debate........

That said, bulking on "clean" foods solely is way to tedious (as you are seeing) to some degree counter productive and where is the fun in that. No need to go full restart but if you can't be "loose"on a bulk then :francis:

Flexible dieting my friend
You probably right....

:to:

I've been killing the rice and chicken for the past week though...I had a plate of white rice and chicken yesterday around 1PM(I missed breakfast :sadcam:) than I started lifting weights around 4PM for 2hrs, than around 6PM I had another plate of rice and chicken PLUS a soy protein shake. Then around 3AM(a couple hours ago) I had another plate of white rice and chicken. Hopefully that'll do the trick....

:mjcry:

But overall you're right. Because I just don't have enough "clean foods" in bulk to sustain a caloric surplus of JUST "clean foods". There's just not enough healthy food around me. They're here, than they're gone, so I lose consistency. I gotta mix it up a little bit, that's the only way I'm gonna make gains....

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You probably right....

:to:

I've been killing the rice and chicken for the past week though...I had a plate of white rice and chicken yesterday around 1PM(I missed breakfast :sadcam:) than I started lifting weights around 4PM for 2hrs, than around 6PM I had another plate of rice and chicken PLUS a soy protein shake. Then around 3AM(a couple hours ago) I had another plate of white rice and chicken. Hopefully that'll do the trick....

:mjcry:
I don't know how much you are trying to add but you are essentially trying to bulk with really nutrient dense foods relative to calories. It's going to be difficult to hit a significant number of calories over your base needs that way.

You are kind of making this harder on yourself. Nutrition and to a certain degree your brain is working against you.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I don't know how much you are trying to add but you are essentially trying to bulk with really nutrient dense foods relative to calories. It's going to be difficult to hit a significant number of calories over your base needs that way.
I'm trying to get to 170-175lbs and then cut. I'm 5'7. Right now, at this moment, I'm about 160lbs. I can't break past 162lbs. I get to 161lbs, and fall back down to 156lbs. And this happens CONSISTENTLY week-to-week.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm trying to get to 170-175lbs and then cut. I'm 5'7. Right now, at this moment, I'm about 160lbs. I can't break past 162lbs. I get to 161lbs, and fall back down to 156lbs. And this happens CONSISTENTLY week-to-week.

I edited my post but big picture you are kind of just making this hard on yourself and the results kind of show that.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
You can't outwork a bad diet. Some of you may be like me and b able to eat dirty and still look good but that's all genetics and physical appearance. Doesn't actually mean you are healthy and fit. Add a burger or some steak and potatoes. The red meat has more fat than chicken. I wouldn't do too much red meat. Like the other guy said some of y'all just ain't eating enough. When I eat 4+ good meals a day I see very fast gains. Being consistent is always better than being persistent. But once again u can't outwork a bad diet.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You can't outwork a bad diet. Some of you may be like me and b able to eat dirty and still look good but that's all genetics and physical appearance. Doesn't actually mean you are healthy and fit. Add a burger or some steak and potatoes. The red meat has more fat than chicken. I wouldn't do too much red meat. Like the other guy said some of y'all just ain't eating enough. When I eat 4+ good meals a day I see very fast gains. Being consistent is always better than being persistent. But once again u can't outwork a bad diet.
No doubt but his diet might be too "good" :heh: