Harden, Westbrook, CP3 did it... How come Curry couldn't do it?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol: Peja was washed, CP3 made Chandler and D West/got both of those dudes paid.

CP3 definitely carried that squad and they were not a contender lineup but at least they were more intelligently put together than this Warriors team.

With Peja-West-Chandler you had three solid complementary pieces for CP3 who could play their roles. Rest of the team was very meh.

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
this is Curry 1st experience of dealing with failure as the “guy”. Curry stans don’t know how to react to these fury of attacks:russ:. They discombobulated af right now:russ:. Fall on your sword and hope for the best next year. Because imo GS even with Klay could be play in bound:mjgrin:

LOL do you remember 2016 ?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Nah real talk so you ignoring Steph 2013 and 2014 season? He was the guy and came up short.. So what’s different now ? Just trying to understand playa
:mjlol:

Breh nobody gave AF. Now he see the type hate u get when your team fail. He had a sweet ride his whole career. Now he got to prove himself again. Because his way don’t work

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Breh nobody gave AF. Now he see the type hate u get when your team fail. He had a sweet ride his whole career. Now he got to prove himself again. Because his way don’t work
Yeah you def ain’t here for logical talk.. To say he had a sweet ride his entire career is not only disingenuous but down right clown shyt...

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Wow

u DEFINITELY started watching basketball in 2015

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph isn’t a real number one player. That’s why they got KD in the first place. Imagine the Bulls Front Office telling Jordan they gonna bring in KD. Nikka would’ve felt disrespected. They did it because they know Steph is a player that’s deadly if you pair him with a bunch of other good players but he’s not a Jordan or a Kobe or a Duncan where he can be the top nikka on the team and get you 60 wins and a ring. I saw what I needed to in 2016 when LeBron put that pressure on him in Game 6 and Game 7 and he couldn’t do anything. That was his moment to show he was every bit a leader as LeBron was and he shriveled up.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Steph isn’t a real number one player. That’s why they got KD in the first place. Imagine the Bulls Front Office telling Jordan they gonna bring in KD. Nikka would’ve felt disrespected. They did it because they know Steph is a player that’s deadly if you pair him with a bunch of other good players but he’s not a Jordan or a Kobe or a Duncan where he can be the top nikka on the team and get you 60 wins and a ring. I saw what I needed to in 2016 when LeBron put that pressure on him in Game 6 and Game 7 and he couldn’t do anything. That was his moment to show he was every bit a leader as LeBron was and he shriveled up.
Yup

that’s why Steph got a ring without KD or a superstar before Durant came aboard

and it’s definitely why Steph beat KD coming way too soon off a bum knee

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can admit that Stephs a great player but isn’t able to make his teammates better, play D or run an offense. Nothing wrong with that.

People claiming cp3 has an all star cast in NO what about last years team he led to playoffs

AI took the Sixers to the Finals with absolute garbage and embarrassed the undefeated Lakers in Game 1. For all the talk about how inefficient AI was, I don’t think Steph does sh*t on that Sixers team if he’s crying about playing with the Warriors.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
AI took the Sixers to the Finals with absolute garbage and embarrassed the undefeated Lakers in Game 1. For all the talk about how inefficient AI was, I don’t think Steph does sh*t on that Sixers team if he’s crying about playing with the Warriors.
False equivalence

that sixers team wasn’t a 15 win team

Last edited:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Bron leading super teams and we saw what happened when Steph was with a super team :yeshrug:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup

that’s why Steph got a ring without KD or a superstar before Durant came aboard

and it’s definitely why Steph beat KD coming way too soon off a bum knee

This argument is intellectually dishonest. He beat LeBron who was playing with Matthew Delladova. When both sides had their teams healthy what happened? :beli: Why did Dray outscore Steph in Game 7? :beli: Why did LeBron throw Steph’s shots in the bleachers multiple times? :beli: Why did Steph turn the ball over multiple times and get locked down in the closing minutes :beli: I had money on the Warriors that year. I wanted Steph to win. He disappointed me and showed me what he was. I speak facts. You on some half truth garbage like Love and Kyrie weren’t injured in 2015. Get out of here.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False equivalence

that sizers team wasn’t a 15 win team

No it’s not. The Sixers were garbage outside of AI. If Curry can’t do anything with Wiggins and Dray, he would’ve done nothing with Eric Snow, Aaron Mckie and Mutumbo. Keep it a bean.