Harden, Westbrook, CP3 did it... How come Curry couldn't do it?

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, Steph is that nikka and all, but he's clearly a notch below a LeBron-tier player. The Warriors should've beaten the Lakers, and he somehow failed to pull through. Having crucial mistakes in the final few minutes and shyt.

I can give him a pass vs. The Grizzlies, but the LA game should've been a W.
I agree that Lebron is better than steph but bringing up all these other playoff no-shows is just :scust:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah, Steph is that nikka and all, but he's clearly a notch below a LeBron-tier player. The Warriors should've beaten the Lakers, and he somehow failed to pull through. Having crucial mistakes in the final few minutes and shyt.

I can give him a pass vs. The Grizzlies, but the LA game should've been a W.
Bron is just taller that’s all..

How did Steph Fail to pull through against the lakers? nikka had 37 and was double teamed all fukkin night smh Bron hit a shot he don’t normally make at a high clip

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Well he did get them to the 8th seed and that’s with the team going 1-7 while he was hurt. 8th seed in any other year equals playoffs. He also did it with Paschal Oubre Wiseman Klay Chriss being out of the lineup. They were are part of the rotation. What he did with this years team was remarkable

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
CP3 definitely carried that squad and they were not a contender lineup but at least they were more intelligently put together than this Warriors team.

With Peja-West-Chandler you had three solid complementary pieces for CP3 who could play their roles. Rest of the team was very meh.

I remember when West had got injured that one year either during the start or before the playoffs and CP3 still got busy with the squad, a very underrated segment of his career.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
7cOeQWs.png

Carry a failing team with a subpar roster into the playoffs while also playing like an MVP candidate

Why couldn't Curry do it? :patrice:
Carry them just to get bounced in the 1st round:heh: