Harden, Westbrook, CP3 did it... How come Curry couldn't do it?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This argument is intellectually dishonest. He beat LeBron who was playing with Matthew Delladova. When both sides had their teams healthy what happened? :beli: Why did Dray outscore Steph in Game 7? :beli: Why did LeBron throw Steph’s shots in the bleachers multiple times? :beli: Why did Steph turn the ball over multiple times and get locked down in the closing minutes :beli: I had money on the Warriors that year. I wanted Steph to win. He disappointed me and showed me what he was. I speak facts. You on some half truth garbage like Love and Kyrie weren’t injured in 2015. Get out of here.
Both teams werent healthy in 2016 tho

lol and u talking about "intellectually dishonest" :laff:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph
Iguodala
Bogut

Nikka stop.

2016 was as fair as it was gonna get. You had Bron, Kyrie and Love facing off against Steph, Dray and Klay. In 2015 Bron’s team was all injured and in 2017 and 2018 KD coming made it overkill. Just stop. The Coli Finals thread was lit in 2016. Steph had his chance to shine and he crapped out.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Nikka stop.

2016 was as fair as it was gonna get. You had Bron, Kyrie and Love facing off against Steph, Dray and Klay. In 2015 Bron’s team was all injured and in 2017 and 2018 KD coming made it overkill. Just stop. The Coli Finals thread was lit in 2016. Steph had his chance to shine and he crapped out.
LMAO ok breh :laff:

like u said, intellectual dishonesty

AD and Bron beat up on an injury riddled Heat team, but it's all good to u, im sure

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
He lost to Bron and Dray got suspended a game. So it wasn’t the irrational hate that most superstars get when they fail. Now it’s here and no matter the amount of damage control y’all try to do it’s not gonna stop this train lol
Lmao yes the fukk it was. It was 100x worse than this.

Kski

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
LMAO ok breh :laff:

like u said, intellectual dishonesty

AD and Bron beat up on an injury riddled Heat team, but it's all good to u, im sure
People don’t bring up the injured Heat because nobody honestly believes the Heat would have won even if they were healthy.