Harden, Westbrook, CP3 did it... How come Curry couldn't do it?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you watch the Warriors with Oubre this year? I'm not being a dikk, I'm genuinely asking.

Yes. Did you watch the 2012/2013 Rockets? Are you aware that Oubre as a third option this year averaged the same points per game as Harden's second option did then?

Oubre started slow in the season but got better as the season progressed. I'll give you that he was injured for the last bit and he could have helped them down the stretch but he was no G-leaguer. That's disrespectful.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka stop it :comeon:

Y’all are in here hyping up ANDREW WIGGINS and DRAYMOND GREEN as a secondary options over prime David West and Peja who would be splash cousin with Curry as many open looks he’d get

Y’all in here saying David West had his career years with CP3 but shyt so did Wiggins with Curry, and David West still went on to put an efficient 17 & 8 on 50% shooting on the Pacers well into his 30’s

We not even mentioning the fact that Curry is a baby faced senior citizen compared to those dudes in the graphic. Let’s stop this nonsense up in here

You stop it!! Most semi Allstars have had career years with westbrook and harden, clint capella, oladipo, beal, and PG off the top of my head...

Talent wise, curry teams have been on par with those 3, while curry has had a better coach but that won't be addressed:hhh:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can admit that Stephs a great player but isn’t able to make his teammates better, play D or run an offense. Nothing wrong with that.

People claiming cp3 has an all star cast in NO what about last years team he led to playoffs

This pretty much. He also only had 4 rebounds in this overtime win-or-go-home game and only like 5 assists. As flawed as Russ is (and I'll take Steph over him any day of the week), there are parts of the game and situations where Steph is lacking and where even young Sabo affects winning more than Steph.

But overall I think Steph did what people asked/expected him to do this year. He finished with the 8th best record in the West. It was respectable and entertaining but nothing more.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
YES, he statistically had the worst spacing.

Ur dont watch the games, man. Those 2 bolded statements prove it

just tell me, how many g leaguers were on CP3's teams getting extensive minutes :jbhmm:
Nah u cap lol u really tryna convince yourself his spacing was worse than Russ

u jus a super fan Curry does no wrong in your eyes it’s all good

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Five years later at the age of 32 West put up 17/8 on 3 less shots a game for a Pacers team that made it to the ECF with George Hill running point.:unimpressed:
Andrew Wiggins is a career 20 point scorer and a top 10 2 way player in the league

Draymond was a DPOY candidate

not tryna hear all that excuse shyt

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Steph carried his team to the playoffs twice before Dray and Klay became an all star in Season 2013 and 2014 :stopitslime:

Anyone who can’t see this is just practicing intellectual dishonesty or is really a flatout idiot. Especially considering he had them 6th before he got hurt, dropped to what, 10th? And still took them up a few more seeds.

Then the fact that he’s already took an average team to the playoffs earlier in his career
:dead: the Curry haters don’t care about facts.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Breh u in this joint speakin cap

His spacing was worse than Russ in 2016-2017?

Wiggins and Poole were 35%+ 3 pt shooters, JTA and Bazemore were 40%+
Oubre was comin off a career year, 7 TOS and 5 ast clearly shows he not a playmaker on the level of Harden and CP3

u a Steph Stan so u jus wanna out everything on the team, real nikkas kno he def coulda played better
You do realize that 35% is actually below league average right?

And again, you didn't watch Oubre this year. You can't go by reputation.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
7cOeQWs.png

Carry a failing team with a subpar roster into the playoffs while also playing like an MVP candidate

Why couldn't Curry do it? :patrice:
No play in tournament and Dubs in the playoffs no if ands or buts about it but silver want to give bottom feeders who don’t belong in the playoffs a chance to get in being a 9th and 10th seed... You really aren’t this dumb are you?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yes. Did you watch the 2012/2013 Rockets? Are you aware that Oubre as a third option this year averaged the same points per game as Harden's second option did then?

Oubre started slow in the season but got better as the season progressed. I'll give you that he was injured for the last bit and he could have helped them down the stretch but he was no G-leaguer. That's disrespectful.
The team actually improved when he and Wiseman got hurt.

Hell, that shows how you can't ignore covid either. Kerr would have had more time to figure out who sucked if they had more training camp/pre-season.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

I said oubre was comin off a career year, again u another Steph fan boy that jus be caping

CP3, Harden and Trae Young are all near career 35% 3 point shooters are they bad shooters?

foh, Russ played wit worse still got to the playoffs not tryna hear all this caping BS

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Are you sure you watched Curry this season breh? He had like a good 10-15 games where he stunk up the joint as the franchise player.

If you want to pinpoint moments where the team could've done better look no further than those games rather than blaming covid (:comeon:) and role players.:francis: