Harden, Westbrook, CP3 did it... How come Curry couldn't do it?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Naw u jus tellin yourself that to make ya feel better

Steph clearly didn’t have the same impact on the squad as CP3, West had the best years of his career playin wit CP3

u bout to argue Chandler better than Draymond? :dead:

Lmao u guys tryna revise history this shyt hilarious
Great response

this changes nothing i said. U just ignored it

Steph was surrounded by the worst spacing of all time
Steph was surrounded with G league players, and 2 veterans on a 15 man roster
The warriors went 1-8 when steph was injured during their easiest stretch. and STILL lost those game

ur response: Nah, that aint true

:dead:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steph is 33, older than all those guys in the pic during those specific seasons. Plus the Warriors team is trash. Trash. Steph made them over achieve. They would of gotten swept in the first round anyways.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Of course nikkas still bringing up LeBron’s first season with the Lakers . :dead:
What happened when he was fully healthy? Oh yeah they won the championship.

Like that whole roster wasn’t suffering injuries that year. It’s ok to admit that Steph shyt the bed this year without bringing up LeBron. He’s still a great player but some of y’all are just hating bytches.
With fukkin AD :dead:

Against an injury riddled Heat team :dead:

But when Steph beat the Cavs it was b b but Kyire was hurt!

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Great response

this changes nothing i said. U just ignored it

Steph was surrounded by the worst spacing of all time
Steph was surrounded with G league players, and 2 veterans on a 15 man roster
The warriors went 1-8 when steph was injured during their easiest stretch. and STILL lost those game

ur response: Nah, that aint true

:dead:
Breh u in this joint speakin cap

His spacing was worse than Russ in 2016-2017?

Wiggins and Poole were 35%+ 3 pt shooters, JTA and Bazemore were 40%+
Oubre was comin off a career year, 7 TOS and 5 ast clearly shows he not a playmaker on the level of Harden and CP3

u a Steph Stan so u jus wanna out everything on the team, real nikkas kno he def coulda played better

• Dap
Reactions: XII

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
With fukkin AD :dead:

Against an injury riddled Heat team :dead:

But when Steph beat the Cavs it was b b but Kyire was hurt!
You mean you need great players to win championships? :ohhh: The same Steph that played with KD Klay Iggy Livingston and Draymond(when he was good offensively.)

Newsflash: Injuries happen every year not just to teams LeBron face.

LeBron had the Warriors game planing to stop him in the 2015 and 2018 finals without a legit second option and I didn’t see him get a pass. So why should Steph?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Breh u in this joint speakin cap

His spacing was worse than Russ in 2016-2017?

Wiggins and Poole were 35%+ 3 pt shooters, JTA and Bazemore were 40%+
Oubre was comin off a career year, 7 TOS and 5 ast clearly shows he not a playmaker on the level of Harden and CP3

u a Steph Stan so u jus wanna out everything on the team, real nikkas kno he def coulda played better
YES, he statistically had the worst spacing.

Ur dont watch the games, man. Those 2 bolded statements prove it

just tell me, how many g leaguers were on CP3's teams getting extensive minutes :jbhmm:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YES, he statistically had the worst spacing.

Ur dont watch the games, man. Those 2 bolded statements prove it

just tell me, how many g leaguers were on CP3's teams getting extensive minutes :jbhmm:

Harden made the playoffs with a roster on which no player shot 39% or higher from three but you wanna claim Steph's roster this year has the worst spacing ever :heh:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No you can't, Draymond Green, Oubre, Wiggins, plus Best coach in Kerr, etc...

Steph ain't got no argument compared to those three....
My nikka stop it :comeon:

Y’all are in here hyping up ANDREW WIGGINS and DRAYMOND GREEN as a secondary options over prime David West and Peja who would be splash cousin with Curry as many open looks he’d get

Y’all in here saying David West had his career years with CP3 but shyt so did Wiggins with Curry, and David West still went on to put an efficient 17 & 8 on 50% shooting on the Pacers well into his 30’s

We not even mentioning the fact that Curry is a baby faced senior citizen compared to those dudes in the graphic. Let’s stop this nonsense up in here

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
My nikka stop it :comeon:

Y’all are in here hyping up ANDREW WIGGINS and DRAYMOND GREEN as a secondary options over prime David West and Peja who would be splash cousin with Curry as many open looks he’d get

Y’all in here saying David West had his career years with CP3 but shyt so did Wiggins with Curry, and David West still went on to put an efficient 17 & 8 on 50% shooting on the Pacers well into his 30’s

We not even mentioning the fact that Curry is a baby faced senior citizen compared to those dudes in the graphic. Let’s stop this nonsense up in here

nikkas STILL gassing up Draymond after how bad he's been the last two years?

After last night?

I'm all for an honest critique on Curry but that's pathetic.

Harden 2013 and Westbrook 17 are at least decent arguments.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2007-2008 Hornets
CP3 had David West, Peja, Chandler,Birdman, Rasual Butler

2014-2015 Rockets had Ariza, Beverley, Brewer, Dwight, Capella, Jason Terry, Josh Smith

2020-2021 Warriors without Curry are arguably the worst roster/team in nba history
Capela wasn’t playing that year. Dmo was the backup center primarily. That’s 2015 rockets team wasn’t that talented . You seen it the next year when they barely made the playoffs. Harden elevated them with a MvP caliber season.