bpZLqeC.png
Bitccch?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This after integrating into the larger white populus........ all black people were bum n!ggaz and bum b!tches with no resources
because there were no black owned corporations or black owned banks to finance mortgages or legal businesses...

Black women were incentivized to be independent of the black man.... and you know what happened next ....

A woman has to be worthy of investment (time/money) if we are "just fukking" then no compensation (time/money)
should be given. I personally don't care what any bedwench/other races do....I live my life by standards and my terms
If she doesn't like it....On the next one

P.S. At what point does a pandering a sexual conquest trump treating your offspring well ?:smughusky:
The fukk...... when did she say anything about the chick's kids being the dude's kids

nikka GTFOH on this Nas bullshyt

HE SAVED HER!!!! :damn:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
If a women dumb enough to do it then thats on her, if a female can't bring 50/50 to the table then she can :camby:. fukk I look like buying a female a apt or a car she has two hands and two feet just like me :rudy:

She don't even have to use her hands and feet to eat anymore with all of these pride deprived captains on the internet :whoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This after integrating into the larger white populus........ all black people were bum n!ggaz and bum b!tches with no resources
because there were no black owned corporations or black owned banks to finance mortgages or legal businesses...

Black women were incentivized to be independent of the black man.... and you know what happened next ....

A woman has to be worthy of investment (time/money) if we are "just fukking" then no compensation (time/money)
should be given. I personally don't care what any bedwench/other races do....I live my life by standards and my terms
If she doesn't like it....On the next one

P.S. At what point does a pandering a sexual conquest trump treating your offspring well ?:smughusky:

blacks had a higher percentage of successful businesses before integration :comeon:

y'all cheap, broke, no simping mentality doesn't just extend to women yall "just fukking," it extends to girlfriends, wives, AND your children. who the fukk are yall fooling? we've had these discussions dozens of times on coli alone. black men dont feel like black women are owed a goddamn thing, PERIOD.

and i'm sure the so called simp treats his children better than the mr. dollar menu. anyone who resorts to calling someone a "good job having ass nikka" as an insult, definitely doesnt provide for his children.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blacks had a higher percentage of successful businesses before integration :comeon:

y'all cheap, broke, no simping mentality doesn't just extend to women yall "just fukking," it extends to girlfriends, wives, AND your children. who the fukk are yall fooling? we've had these discussions dozens of times on coli alone. black men dont feel like black women are owed a goddamn thing, PERIOD.

and i'm sure the so called simp treats his children better than the mr. dollar menu. anyone who resorts to calling someone a "good job having ass nikka" as an insult, definitely doesnt provide for his children.

Now you've stepped into the realm of assumptions. "Just fukking" is "just fukking".I do pretty fukking well and I still don't simp. GF's wives and children are a different story. I don't have any of the aforementioned but a simple GF won't get an apartment/car unless she's fallen terminally ill.

Black women are the mascots of independence. We owe them nothing this doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate them after they've proven their value.though.

Once again you are assuming here.... Mr dollar menu sees "good job having ass" treating his fukkbuddy better than he does his own offspring....That's a very warped value system where her vagina yields more power over his finances than his own blood...how can you cosign this ?

I just can't :gotdamnbreh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now you've stepped into the realm of assumptions. "Just fukking" is "just fukking".I do pretty fukking well and I still don't simp. GF's wives and children are a different story. I don't have any of the aforementioned but a simple GF won't get an apartment/car unless she's fallen terminally ill.

Black women are the mascots of independence. We owe them nothing this doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate them after they've proven their value.though.

Once again you are assuming here.... Mr dollar menu sees "good job having ass" treating his fukkbuddy better than he does his own offspring....That's a very warped value system where her vagina yields more power over his finances than his own blood...how can you cosign this ?

I just can't :gotdamnbreh:

ya see, black feminist; ya did it to yourselves. you raised ass these dollar menu, male feminist. now you're stuck with useless men that actually believe your independent rhetoric.

you have no evidence to support that he treats his children poorly, and i'd wager that since he actually has the resources; he's a better father than mr. gold teeth. also, 3rd time pointing this out; y'all no simping rhetoric goes far beyond just women you're dating. y'all hold the same beliefs with yall childrens mothers, y'all wives, and y'all kids--tell me i'm wrong? tell me we've got a plethora of "no simping" black men that still provide for their wife and kids.

nikkas are cheap, plain and simple. y'all want to get the most for a little possible. the idea of elevating women to a better standing offends you nikkas. why? because you've bought into the lie that they're your equal and you dont owe them a damn thing besides dikk and bubble gum

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya see, black feminist; ya did it to yourselves. you raised ass these dollar menu, male feminist. now you're stuck with useless men that actually believe your independent rhetoric.

you have no evidence to support that he treats his children poorly, and i'd wager that since he actually has the resources; he's a better father than mr. gold teeth. also, 3rd time pointing this out; y'all no simping rhetoric goes far beyond just women you're dating. y'all hold the same beliefs with yall childrens mothers, y'all wives, and y'all kids--tell me i'm wrong? tell me we've got a plethora of "no simping" black men that still provide for their wife and kids.

nikkas are cheap, plain and simple. y'all want to get the most for a little possible. the idea of elevating women to a better standing offends you nikkas. why? because you've bought into the lie that they're your equal and you dont owe them a damn thing besides dikk and bubble gum

So you consciously overlook where I said...they should be appreciated once they prove themselves . Time is expensive - i have zero intentions of dealing with entitled women.

You can wager all you want.. the kid has incredible hulk shoes while a fukkbuddy with little value beyond a nut get's an apartment and car paid for... Is that not elevating a woman above your offspring ? Personally I don't have a wife or gf or kids so that doesn't necessarily apply to me. If and when I do simp - she has to deserve it. PERIOD

There has to be a distinction between "fukkbuddies" and women you are actively involved with. For me the latter has to meet a certain criteria before I indulge in shopping sprees and other things. Nobody owes anybody anything in this world. It's not even about the money, it's about wasting time and emotion on a female who might just see you as a cashcow and very little else.........so if i'm cheap for not financing women who haven't proven themselves so be it.......

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you consciously overlook where I said...they should be appreciated once they prove themselves . Time is expensive - i have zero intentions of dealing with entitled women.

You can wager all you want.. the kid has incredible hulk shoes while a fukkbuddy with little value beyond a nut get's an apartment and car paid for... Is that not elevating a woman above your offspring ? Personally I don't have a wife or gf or kids so that doesn't necessarily apply to me. If and when I do simp - she has to deserve it. PERIOD

There has to be a distinction between "fukkbuddies" and women you are actively involved with. For me the latter has to meet a certain criteria before I indulge in shopping sprees and other things. Nobody owes anybody anything in this world. It's not even about the money, it's about wasting time and emotion on a female who might just see you as a cashcow and very little else.........so if i'm cheap for not financing women who haven't proven themselves so be it.......

the woman in the video said he put her in an apartment to put a roof over HIS childrens head. fukk all that hearsay about incredible hulk shoes, because im certain the simp is a better provider than the guy you're defending.

yall getting just as offended as the nikka in the video, over a guy taking care of his woman and kids, disgusting. how do you know ole boy is wasting time and emotion? y'all act like y'all in the damn relationship :pachaha:

and last time saying this, y'all mentality over this shyt spills into OTHER AREAS. nobody is saying waste money on a girl you're not serious with, no one is saying buy apartments and cars to random females, no one is saying be a cash cow for ungrateful single mothers. this is about being a PROVIDER to the women you love--and unfortunately, most black men feel they do not have to provide a damn thing.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-men-what-does-your-ideal-woman-get-from-you.297103/

here's a thread on what coli nikkas feel their IDEAL woman deserves. if you dont want to read the thread, here's a hint; THE IDEAL WOMAN DOESNT DESERVE shyt