Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last season gave the Boyz an out on signing Dak. They didn't take it. Rams made the same mistake with Goff and got off him the moment they had a chance. But Dak signed a no trade clause. The Boyz are screwed and wasted Zeke best seasons :francis:. Parsons prime years will probably be wasted as well. That why he tweeted last weekend

They're wasting my nikka Pollard prime years as well. :unimpressed:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
L
Those are just wins. But when they play tough teams, they fold..well Dak does. The biggest problem with the Boyz and fans is trying to recapture the 2016 season. But that was a lost season. Matter of fact, that divisional loss against the Packers has been the bain of Dak and us since. Damn near every big game since starts and plays out the same way. Down early and Dak rallying late. Every big game is like that with him. Look at the Pats game this season: we was happy we won but it was the same BS. Raiders loss was the Packers loss all over again. Down early, rally late Dak. He's not that guy at QB
Well for the foreseeable, he’s our guy whether we like it or not. So figure out the solutions that involve Dak or accept YOUR worst fears until 2025

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
We should setup a live zoom chat or something in the future for us brehs to discuss this squad.

Im in. I can tell yall what Bama players yall need to aquire in the draft and free agency
1635467555822-saban.png

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The Patriots won 6 super bowls since we last won one. :francis:

The fukking Philadelphia Eagles have played in six NFC championship games, two Super Bowls and won a Super Bowl since the last time we went past the divisional round.

The Giants have played in three championship games, two super bowls which they won both of them.

We are only doing better than a team which until a week or two ago didn't even have a name. This organization fukking sucks.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukking Philadelphia Eagles have played in six NFC championship games, two Super Bowls and won a Super Bowl since the last time we went past the divisional round.

The Giants have played in three championship games, two super bowls which they won both of them.

We are only doing better than a team which until a week or two ago didn't even have a name. This organization fukking sucks.

Brady won more playoff games last year than the Boyz have won in 26 years :thumbsdown::smh: