Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rams are a modern model NFL franchise. They're not afraid to admit their mistakes like over paying Gurley and Goff and immediately coming off them to build a title team. Take notes Jerruh. Who has overpayed everyone with nothing to show for it

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I get mad when I see other teams Qbs make big time plays to lead their team to wins in the playoffs when the QB here gets every excuse in the book

Stafford went up and down the field against that defense all night meanwhile 9ers were missing Bosa and Warner most of the game

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Rams are a modern model NFL franchise. They're not afraid to admit their mistakes like over paying Gurley and Goff and immediately coming off them to build a title team. Take notes Jerruh. Who has overpayed everyone with nothing to show for it

The rams are all in now. They mortgaged their future. They don't have a 1st round pick for the next 2 drafts. They don't have a 2nd round pick this year. They will at least have Stafford, but they will have a lot of holes to fill

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I get mad when I see other teams Qbs make big time plays to lead their team to wins in the playoffs when the QB here gets every excuse in the book

Stafford went up and down the field against that defense all night meanwhile 9ers were missing Bosa and Warner most of the game
Dak couldn’t sniff Stafford’s cleats…

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pad Statford isn't scared to make the mistake. He's a man. We got people on this board and on YouTube talking about Dak needs a QB Coach. :russ: more than half a decade in the league and needs to QB coach? While a 2nd yr QB, playing his 1st full season, is going to the Super Bowl. Cowboyz are truly a joke

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the most frustrating thing about these postseason losses is the QBs we lose to. Goff and Jimmy G are terrible and they have wins over us.… they have to make amends next season. Our schedule looks better by the week. Tampa without Brady, Green Bay without Rodgers, the nfc East, jaguars, Texans, Lions, bears. No reason we shouldn’t be playoff team next year barring an injury to Dak

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baker is to Odell as Dak is to Coop :sas2:

Don't let Coop get cut and go to a pro bowl type qb and show yall he still that dude

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the most frustrating thing about these postseason losses is the QBs we lose to. Goff and Jimmy G are terrible and they have wins over us.… they have to make amends next season. Our schedule looks better by the week. Tampa without Brady, Green Bay without Rodgers, the nfc East, jaguars, Texans, Lions, bears. No reason we shouldn’t be playoff team next year barring an injury to Dak

Those are just wins. But when they play tough teams, they fold..well Dak does. The biggest problem with the Boyz and fans is trying to recapture the 2016 season. But that was a lost season. Matter of fact, that divisional loss against the Packers has been the bain of Dak and us since. Damn near every big game since starts and plays out the same way. Down early and Dak rallying late. Every big game is like that with him. Look at the Pats game this season: we was happy we won but it was the same BS. Raiders loss was the Packers loss all over again. Down early, rally late Dak. He's not that guy at QB