Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
As for Quinn, he just got fired 2 years ago. And even though he helped turn things around, if I were him, I would've felt I didn't complete my task if I up and left.

He also knows what goes with being the HC. In Dallas he's probably the most popular coach. Staying was a no brainer.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Pollard isn’t a FA?

we don’t use Cooper so we might as well release him and get the 20 mill or so in savings. Let Weedplate Gregory walk too.

what’s heavy in this years draft? I don’t watch college like that. I have a hard time cheering on nikkas that live in dorm rooms and ate campus food like I did

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Pollard isn’t a FA?

we don’t use Cooper so we might as well release him and get the 20 mill or so in savings. Let Weedplate Gregory walk too.

what’s heavy in this years draft? I don’t watch college like that. I have a hard time cheering on nikkas that live in dorm rooms and ate campus food like I did
Nope. I spent half the season thinking he was a FA too. Only reason I kinda want Payton now is too see what he can do with Pollard in his contract year.