Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dak isn’t good enough to overcome mistakes by this team.

And I’ve never seen him get up in the face of his offensive linemen and tell them to do their fukking job.

When both teams came out of the tunnel, you could pretty much tell who was hungry and who wasn’t.

if they some how pull this off, I will see it in the highlights.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak is fukking garbage

The people defending him are probably Ben Simmons apologists

Trash footwork. Zero pocket presence. Literally couldn’t see two 18 wheelers drive right at home because he’s legally dumb, dead, and blind. Don’t even get me started on his actual ability to throw the football.

I will never give him the benefit of the doubt again.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good season. Hopefully, this our "losing to Detroit in the playoffs" before we go on a run.

We have to shore up our Oline through the draft and free agency, draft another LB and RB, and Dak has to fukking improve.
Stop talking it and do it.

Romo sounded giddy AF on that Deebo TD to seal it

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak isn’t good enough to overcome mistakes by this team.

And I’ve never seen him get up in the face of his offensive linemen and tell them to do their fukking job.

When both teams came out of the tunnel, you could pretty much tell who was hungry and who wasn’t.

if they some how pull this off, I will see it in the highlights.

I wouldn't say this was about overcoming other people mistakes. He just played like trash the whole game so far save one drive where they went into hurry up and the 49ers blew a bunch of coverage.

If he alone was playing better we are either winning or this is a one score game. He is somehow worst in this game than the Washington game and that is the worst I ever seen him play.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Good season. Hopefully, this our "losing to Detroit in the playoffs" before we go on a run.

We have to shore up our Oline through the draft and free agency, draft another LB and RB, and Dak has to fukking improve.

Romo def harbor resentment towards Dak :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:heh: