Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I wouldn't say this was about overcoming other people mistakes. He just played like trash the whole game so far save one drive where they went into hurry up and the 49ers blew a bunch of coverage.

If he alone was playing better we are either winning or this is a one score game. He is somehow worst in this game than the Washington game and that is the worst I ever seen him play.

Too many front runners on this team

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
We need a new head coach, we need a big run stuffing defensive tackle have needed one for over a decade, stop drafting all these speed only players and get rid of all these soft ass Garrett cast offs. Gregory needs to go, D Law needs to go, LVE needs to go, Tyron Smith needs to go, Kellen Moore needs to go. I'm sorry move on from Zeke, y'all underestimate how much of our teams problems are because they don't respect the running game.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I like dak don’t get me wrong but he doesn’t get held accountable enough
He got coop cuz he needed a 1 then CD then gallup played better and yet we still having issues
Zeke is beyond trash
Team every year every coach no DAMN DISCIPLINE
Sad thing is defense for most part is good to go which we didn’t expect
Diggs int don’t mean shyt tho if all he is giving up big plays after big plays after same damn double move he always bite on