Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
A Thread on our rooting interests and seeding

shyt is simple. You want to play your first game at home. Dallas has accomplished that. They can’t really control who they play at this point for their first game.

At this point I think Dallas is good enough to compete with any team in the conference, at home or on the road.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Thread on our rooting interests and seeding

All this is sucka shyt. Wondering bout what other teams are doing is some loser shyt. Not you just the Twitter posts. Playoff placement is determined by wins and losses and we lost more. We the 4th seed, so be it. Shoulda beat the Raiders. We'll be lucky to not be one and done. Dropped the ball and lost momentum. Look at Amari all at the Bama/Cincy game with no mask. Mess around and miss the Philly and playoff game. Nikkas always gotta show they teeth....

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
They gotta stop this auto play on these videos. I just woke up off dat Crown. Lil baby ass still in the air and ion know what’s going on. She said “babe you through” I’m like yeah :wtb:

I roll over and hit IG, FB, coli then a YouTube video comes on loud af with Jeff Teague - it’s cold dena bytch outside :sadcam:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Some of yall really hate Cooper lol. If we play GB and he ball out yall just gonna say (that's what he supposed to do) :russ:
Since he's joined the Cowboys he's averaging 48 yds/game on the road and a touchdown every 3.5 road games.

For comparison's sake, Deandre Hopkins is avg 80 yds/game on the road and a touchdown every 2 road games over the last 4 years.

Davante Adams - 93/yds game, touchdown every 3 quarters on the road.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since he's joined the Cowboys he's averaging 48 yds/game on the road and a touchdown every 3.5 road games.

For comparison's sake, Deandre Hopkins is avg 80 yds/game on the road and a touchdown every 2 road games over the last 4 years.

Davante Adams - 93/yds game, touchdown every 3 quarters on the road.
Well Davante is the best wr. But my point was about the overall genuine dislike for Amari. Seem dudes go extra about him.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Well Davante is the best wr. But my point was about the overall genuine dislike for Amari. Seem dudes go extra about him.
Too inconsistent and doesnt have that dawg in him

O yea, and nikkas like you and others ITT, put him over Dez :stopitslime: