Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Qb that can make plays...check:hubie:
2 Rbs that can hurt your defense...check:blessed:
TE that can make plays...check:blessed:
Oline that can pass block and run block...check:blessed:
Dline that can create pressure...nikka check:ohlawd:
Dbs that can get TOs...check:blessed:
Special teams that can get a short field for the offense...:blessed:

"If not now then when??:damn:" - Word to Dtown

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amari officially cost us the #1 seed. @Codeine Bryant

What makes it worse is he's the one I expected to go M.I.A. in Green Bay.

stringer%20bell%20gif%202.gif

Act as if Dak playing like shyt for multiple weeks didn't cost them the #1 seed breh. :unimpressed:

@BlueHeffner I can't with these nikkas. :unimpressed:

Daps
'07 NFCCG just came on my Youtube playlist. Amari should study Plaxico in this game. He showed up and did his thing in negative temps in Green Bay.

True but Plaxico went to Michigan State.

Amari is from Miami and played at Bama...then Oakland and then Dallas.

Dude gotta start working on his cold weather skills for real. If they wanna win big, it'll probably require a trip to Green Bay in January.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Dude gotta start working on his cold weather skills for real. If they wanna win big, it'll probably require a trip to Green Bay in January.

why are people acting like Green Bay in the championship game is a lock :dahell:

rogers went 15-1 one year and lost in the divisional round. Once the playoffs start, the regular season means Jack shyt. Everything starts over.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Have them practice inside the indoor practice field with the temps down low lol.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are people acting like Green Bay in the championship game is a lock :dahell:

rogers went 15-1 one year and lost in the divisional round. Once the playoffs start, the regular season means Jack shyt. Everything starts over.
Exactly. The myth of Rodgers has only been to 1 super bowl. Most of their playoff runs have been wildly underwhelming and disappointing

sadly(for us) Outside of the super bowl year, they’ve never won a divisional round unless they played the cowboys:francis:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Exactly. The myth of Rodgers has only been to 1 super bowl. Most of their playoff runs have been wildly underwhelming and disappointing

sadly(for us) Outside of the super bowl year, they’ve never won a divisional round unless they played the cowboys:francis:

I see why buddy keeps trolling us lol

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

They won a divisional round game last season and the year before :mjtf:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
fukk Matt Lafleur:unimpressed:. For the first 15 years of Aaron Rodgers career his only real playoffs success outside of one Super Bowl year has come against ONLY Dallas and you a$$holes scared to play him!!!
Do you see who are Quarterback is :mjlol:

Do you see how the games at Lambeau are officiated :mjlol:

Do you see how our “WR1” plays in the cold :mjlol:

ima bookmark that post :mjlol:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you see who are Quarterback is :mjlol:

Do you see how the games at Lambeau are officiated :mjlol:

Do you see how our “WR1” plays in the cold :mjlol:

ima bookmark that post :mjlol:
Keep that same energy when/if we beat them.

Defense matters and ours is elite. Dak dooesnt have to win us this game, he just can’t lose it for us. Rodgers has loss to worst QBs than Dak( He loss to Jimmy Garopolo who had less than 100
Hundred yards) our rushing game is going to kill Green Bay and the defense will keep Rodgers at bay. Plus he’s not as mobile with that toe injury he re-aggravated against Cleveland.

Last edited: