Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh im yelling at screen saying "better stop before you get a unsportsman like call" Dont pull that shyt in Gaybay.
That was the best officiating crew I seen all season. They only threw 4 flags and one was a unsportsmanlike so they did t even really want to throw that one but had no choice. And the reviews were quick.

Nfl need more crews like this. I hope we get this crew when we play against Green Bay in the postseason

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The thought of Jerry's anti kneeling racist ass winning another Super Bowl disgusts me, but those guys on the field deserve to win one.

yeah and I’m still not over Dak’s bullshyt comments regarding that and the “black side of my family were in jail” garbage.

but fukk it we dem boyz :blessed:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Malik Turner has done a few things are the end of games this season maybe like 4 or 5 times I caught myself saying #17 is a decent asset
He has. Made me check his contract status for next year. Was hoping he was signed through next year so he could be Wilson's replacement but he is a FA after this season.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yeah and I’m still not over Dak’s bullshyt comments regarding that and the “black side of my family were in jail” garbage.

but fukk it we dem boyz :blessed:
At least he's taken steps to rectify that bullshyt statement and his original comments about kneeling, Jerry is the same old Trump loving cac he's always been.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I’m not drinking the Kool Aid quite yet. These were all very bad and injured teams we played in the month of December. We struggled to get the first two Ws.

But we went 4-0 and just had our most dominant game :ehh:

They better stay hungry. This should not be lightning in a bottle for Kellen and Dak.

DLine is looking like what the Giants had in 07 and 11. It will give us a chance to rattle any QB we play.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malik Turner has done a few things at the end of games this season maybe like 4 or 5 times I caught myself saying #17 is a decent asset
He was one of those guys you kept hearing about all summer during training camp along with Steele. Say what you about Mccsrthy but this stafff is developing players. All the Dallas Podcasters kept saying look out for Turner. That was Nate Newtons guy. Cowboys liked him so much they wouldn’t risk putting him in the practice squad to be snatched away.

They said that other wr from Texas Tech was looking good too but he’s more of a project. 6’6 running a sub 4.4