Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brian Mitchell has a point. Ron Rivera not used to that DC media. When it comes to the redskins it’s relentless and he tried to talk down to them but can’t . Because when he talks down tot hem and the. His team has a effortless performance like this. He looking pitiful and merciful up there.

ppl can say Say what they want about our division but it’s one fo the most passionate of fanbase and media. At least the skins, cowboys and eagles. Yeah they’re inconsistent and letdowns but it’s a Passionate fanbase and the media/press reflects that. You can’t treat the press like It’s OKC or you back in North Carolina . Not when it come to the football team. I like what Mitch said about him. You ain’t have to deal with this in Raleigh. Cuz if Can was in Dc performing inconsistently like he did he wouldn’t have made it to a second contract. Rivera is just there. He reminds me of a placeholder coach but he’s not.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I got some Fanatic gift cards for Christmas. Going to Frisco tomorrow and coping this shirt.

FHls-WMXsAQpBTD