Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Are their people that believe our offense won’t get it back going or at the very least play complimentary football?
If/when this offense shows out and is able to carry us in a game again, I will be pleasantly surprised.
I think the defense has to continue playing as if this O can only get them 17-24ish points. We needed sacks and turnovers against bad teams.

The OLine is not as much of a strength as we thought and Dak has not only not shown signs of breaking out of this slump, but has sunk further into it with each passing week.
I don't understand how the Giants allowed Dak to spam passes to Schultz. I guess that's why they're the Giants. Dak won't be able to do that against good teams.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont watch none of them. Fisher included. Used to watch Voch but he turned into a clown.
He be claiming that ESPN be stealing from him lol. Mark got called out for acting like he was plugged into the Cowboys organization. Until it was revealed that he was just getting info from his friend Mike Fisher who is media reporter for them. This led to mike creating his own channel.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I watch that and Hanging with the boys too. Yall put me on those podcast. I ignored them originally because I thought they would just be homers.
Hangin wit the boys is funny and comical when The cowboys losing because they tell it like it is. Specifically Nate. Nate said that Dak shouldn’t be beyond reproach about having his audible takened away.

there a was stat that the last game against NYg Dak checked out of 12 playcalls(Kill! Audible) and those 12 audibles resulted in 23 yards. Less that 2 yards per average on his audibles Is terrible. Like Nate said with that lack of success you might as well run the designed play.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Hangin wit the boys is funny and comical when The cowboys losing because they tell it like it is. Specifically Nate. Nate said that Dak shouldn’t be beyond reproach about having his audible takened away.

there a was stat that the last game against NYg Dak checked out of 12 playcalls(Kill! Audible) and those 12 audibles resulted in 23 yards. Less that 2 yards per average on his audibles Is terrible. Like Nate said with that lack of success you might as well run the designed play.
Maybe Garrett was on to something. Impose your will :mjgrin:

That’s something I do miss. When everybody in their momma knew we was about to run and Zeke would still churn out 4-5 yards

I heard a stat the other day that says Dak and the Cowboys are 29-0 when we run more than we pass :unimpressed: