Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
What kinda lazy ass argument is this :mjtf:

“We should feel confident because other teams arent perfect” :mjtf:

The last QB with any sort of talent we have faced, torched our defense and embarassed us on National Television.

Beating Taysom Hill, Taylor Heineke, and Mike Glennon doesnt change that fact. I dont care who the Bucs lost to, they still beat us when we both were fully healthy and they have a way better Quarterback :camby:

Man why you keep bringing up old shyt??
full

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are we 4-10 or 10-4 right now? Its mad dark and gloomy in here. Who fukking cares that we beat teams that were missing players or our defense had the pleasure of competing against inferior qbs. When we lost nobody gave a fukk that our players were injured or not. Reading this thread I fukking wished we would have beat the Bucs week 1 so I would have not have to read all this pessimist shyt.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we 4-10 or 10-4 right now? Its mad dark and gloomy in here. Who fukking cares that we beat teams that were missing players or our defense had the pleasure of competing against inferior qbs. When we lost nobody gave a fukk that our players were injured or not. Reading this thread I fukking wished we would have beat the Bucs week 1 so would have not have to read all this pessimist shyt.
I don’t care about the competition.
10-4 but the offense isn’t clicking. It would be a generous to say the offense is average at the moment.

it would be a disservice to ignore the red flags. Our wr’s with the dropsie. Dak not seeing the field as he once did. Kellen Moore playcalling being bad. Greg the leg missing kicks.

and me personally, I really hate seeing Ceedee in the backfield.

the running game looked good so that’s a positive. If we can make this a balanced ball control offense I would feel better. I don’t care about the quick strike offense

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
10-4 but the offense isn’t clicking. It would be a generous to say the offense is average at the moment.

it would be a disservice to ignore the red flags. Our wr’s with the dropsie. Dak not seeing the field as he once did. Kellen Moore playcalling being bad. Greg the leg missing kicks.

the running game looked good so that’s a positive. If we can make this a balanced ball control offense I would feel better. I don’t care about the quick strike offense

I hear you, but Ima enjoy this 10-4. Majority of us did not expect us to even have this type of record anyway. I agree the offense is not clicking and those worries are warranted. But fukk it, Im not the one playing and cant do nothing about it besides just root for Dem Boys.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you, but Ima enjoy this 10-4. Majority of us did not expect us to even have this type of record anyway. I agree the offense is not clicking and those worries are warranted. But fukk it, Im not the one playing and cant do nothing about it besides just root for Dem Boys.
Always goin root for them. I set through last year and 2015 and watched every minutes. I jsut want to maximize the year. History says we haven’t had back to back playoff season since 06-07 and both those seasons were one and done. The fact that something is wrong and. I key is telling us what it is what really bothers me. I think Dak is a good qb. Something isn’t right and nobody is tell us what it is.

I haven’t even been in this thread much recently because of the Dak hate. You got fans wishing injury on our qb and the c00n. I ain’t here for that. Dak frustrates me but He’s my qb and I just want to see him progress.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Always goin root for them. I set through last year and 2015 and watched every minutes. I jsut want to maximize the year. History says we haven’t had back to back playoff season since 06-07 and both those seasons were one and done. The fact that something is wrong and. I key is telling us what it is what really bothers me. I think Dak is a good qb. Something isn’t right and nobody is tell us what it is.

I haven’t even been in this thread much recently because of the Dak hate. You got fans wishing injury on our qb and the c00n. I ain’t here for that. Dak frustrates me but He’s my qb and I just want to see him progress.

:lawd:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

i could see if they’ve never showed they were capable. But they have. Which means you can’t expect trash every game.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Are we 4-10 or 10-4 right now? Its mad dark and gloomy in here. Who fukking cares that we beat teams that were missing players or our defense had the pleasure of competing against inferior qbs. When we lost nobody gave a fukk that our players were injured or not. Reading this thread I fukking wished we would have beat the Bucs week 1 so would have not have to read all this pessimist shyt.

This...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: