Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Call me crazy, but the passing game looked better when Gallop was out. He came back right after the Denver game.

Lastly, at the beginning of the year, teams blitzed a lot and played man to man coverage. That played to Daks strength. He was forced to get rid of the ball faster and he always had favorable matchups.

Teams stopped doing that. And I don’t know if it started with Denver, but now teams are forcing Dak to hold the ball way longer and actually think about where to go with the ball. The offensive line doesn’t give him time and the entire passing game is getting exposed.

Basically, Dallas needs to go back to the 2016 blueprint. Run the ball, control the clock, and just play defense. If the 2016 team had this defense, they go to the Super Bowl.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
And Kellen Moore is really getting exposed. Either, he’s holding back plays, or he simply doesn’t have anything else to call.

Or he’s going back to basics with the offense, in calling basic plays in hopes of building confidence. He’s been with Dak long enough to where he shouldn’t be struggling like this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Lastly…. Dak got lazy as fukk. He needs to lose weight.

when old ass cac are more mobile that your, that’s a problem. No speed at all. I think those leg injuries are still affecting him. He’s not trying to run at all anymore. Anything to keep the chains moving.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Good question Mr. Mayor. You got to run that 2 pt conversion.

Yea, I would have wanted to see a zone read there. I don't see GB stopping that. Calling a pass play especially that specific route is asking your backup QB to make a very precise throw

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lastly…. Dak got lazy as fukk. He needs to lose weight.

when old ass cac are more mobile that your, that’s a problem. No speed at all. I think those leg injuries are still affecting him. He’s not trying to run at all anymore. Anything to keep the chains moving.
I don’t think he’s lazy but he’s definitely slow. Dlinemen be closing in on Dak from behind like every one of them is a Parsons.

Dak be looking like Romo on that botched fg when being chased:francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next season if Zeke can’t run the outside jet sweep like he used to then it’s over. Those outside runs that Pollard be killing , Zeke used to do the same thing on those runs first first three years. He used to get to the sideline and turn up the field for 10* yards with ease.

it’s sad what Zeke looks like. If I wasn’t a savage. I’d be depressed about that shyt.
Looking at Saquan today, at one point, Zeke had the same speed and explosiveness but without the shiftiness but he had power to make up for it. My newphew walked in the living room while we were watching this game and made a statement where he said He remember me and my boy arguing about about whose better between Saquan and Zeke a couple years ago:francis:. I be itching to get excited about Zeke. I low key think we need him to get back to himself more than We need Dak but I guess that’s not truth.

Then again if I had to choose who to return between Prime Dak and Orime Zeke I’d choose Zeke with this defense. We don’t need to score quick. Jsut need A great dominant runnings game and no mistake from Dak.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I don’t believe that Zeke can make these plays anymore. This is jsut great blocking but if he got that same type of play with the blocking today I don’t think Zeke turns it into a touchdown