Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Im thinking about going

Wish the offense wasnt unwatchable right now doe :snoop:
Maybe Dak needs a little motivation.

FaroffUnacceptableBorzoi-max-1mb.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I aint finna go back and forth with you about this nonsense cuz i know when we get our offense back up and running and somehow Schultz is more involved your gonna move the goalpost on some "see see i told u shyt". You said we'd only go far as Schultz took us. We won the game and Shultz was a non factor. He's simply one of our offensive weapons. He can be useful especially on 3rd downs and red zones. But more often than not he's not gonna be a game changer. Def not more of a game changer than our RB...OLine...QB...Edge Rushers....CBs...wideouts...slot receivers...and even kicker. We all saw this game and wasnt nobody crying about gettin our TEs more involved. Thats all i gotta say bout that. Dont quote or tag me no mo over this foolishness.

nikka FOH. you act like the offense would be gravy without getting the ball to Shultz in the fact is it ain’t. Dak ain’t ahead of the chains without those check downs and running game. Even without the running game he was good when he was still able to open the passing game by finding Shultz frequently

Fact is Dak ain’t good enough to beat teams vertically and sideline to sideline without his safety blanket and checks down. It’s evident and being talk about everywhere now but go head

Last edited: