Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
nikka FOH. you act like the offense would be gravy without getting the ball to Shultz in the fact is it ain’t. Dak ain’t ahead of the chains without those check downs and running game. Even without the running game he was good when he was still able to open the passing game by finding Shultz frequently

Fact is Dak ain’t good enough to beat teams vertically and sideline to sideline without his safety blanket and checks down. It’s evident and being talk about everywhere now but go head
:salute:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Yeah who tf they gone have playing us?
:huhldup:

We got to admit that we've caught a lot of breaks this year when it comes to our opponents' injuries and covid issues. Weren't Giants crying about the opening game being lopsided due to injuries. We need to run it up and put Will Hernandez in the dirt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We got to admit that we've caught a lot of breaks this year when it comes to our opponents' injuries and covid issues. Weren't Giants crying about the opening game being lopsided due to injuries. We need to run it up and put Will Hernandez in the dirt

but how many games have cowboys players missed this year due to Covid, suspensions or injuries. A lot.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yeah, not sure these guys get it. Amari makes every excuse in the book for the offense in his media session. Dak getting a little defensive in his too. I'm getting a "too cool for school" vibe from this offense. Even in the Sounds from the Game audio they are starting to come off a little too nonchalant for my liking.