HAPPY DOMINICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They take c00ning to a whole 'nother level. :violent:

once heard a Dominican girl say she doesn't like black guys and doesn't understand why "their race acts like they do" :why:

You mean your own race you dumb bytch? :whistle:

Can you imagine if folks said this? :

:leostare:

Friend......I'm not black. I'm Canadian eh. Tired of folks messing it up

I AINT BLACK!!! IM canadian!!!

:birdman:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
To be fair, there some down ass Dominicans who embrace their blackness. :ld:
W/ that said, let these cats cook and enjoy their holiday :manny:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
of course, fam being dominican scumbags, they all gotta go home cause they left the kids by themselves :pachaha:

im floatin though :ahh:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Araña;3407744 said:
we do celebrate its called restoration day the day we restored the independence, is a holiday every year and the presidential inauguration takes place also every 4 yrs on that date

and nothing was given back some house negros betrayed the revolution and went back to the Spaniards with military and tactical secrets millions of people died over the next 21 yrs from 1844 fighting for sovereignty.

:merchant:

ok.. do the math.. your celebrating an independence.. that you conceited the next day...

and then your celebrating.."restoration" day for getting your independence..since then...

i say this as man to a man..

make every effort possible to abolish this holiday as it represents not INDEPENDENCE... but cowardice and backward-ism
you guys were NOT independent.. you were enslaved again.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo what up. Checkin in for my wife that wanna say hi to all her fellow Platanos. Life is funny we were born in 2 countries that share the same island. She love my bunun and I love her sancocho lol

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:merchant:

ok.. do the math.. your celebrating an independence.. that you conceited the next day...

and then your celebrating.."restoration" day for getting your independence..since then...

i say this as man to a man..

make every effort possible to abolish this holiday as it represents not INDEPENDENCE... but cowardice and backward-ism
you guys were NOT independent.. you were enslaved again.

The same could be said for the 4th of july when only the certain people where free citizens on that day:troll:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Araña;3411282 said:
The same could be said for the 4th of july when only the certain people where free citizens on that day:troll:

:mindblown:

it cant.. it not about certain people its about a country.. your celebrating you country being falsely independent...

4th of july they were really independent..slaves weren't free but the country was independent . so no troll for you just :birdman:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:mindblown:

it cant.. it not about certain people its about a country.. your celebrating you country being falsely independent...

4th of july they were really independent..slaves weren't free but the country was independent . so no troll for you just :birdman:

:snoop: at your stupidity you should just :whoa: rethink your e-life

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:to: i love you my people

:pacspit: at the haters. yea we dont say we black, WE fukkING DOMINICAN! just like if u go to africa and ask a nikka where he from he aint gonna say he black, HE GONNA SAY HE FROM fukkING NIGERIA OR THE CONGO!

we dont identify thru race, we identify with our nation. we let you racist ass nikkas from this racist ass country that has ya brainwashed identify with ur race as opposed to ur country.

you black dudes need to start repping either the good ol usa or trace back ur roots to an african nation and rep that. stop seeing everything thru color.

idiots.