HAPPY DOMINICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
cuz they dont wanna piss the white man off so they pretend they got independance from haitians

they used to pretend they were white..

now their saying their native taino indians...

like we can run DNA test.. :flabbynsick:
They take c00ning to a whole 'nother level. :violent:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i never actually knew that..... damn.

Araña;3407534 said:
:wtb:isn't that what the 4th of July is? or are the Brits from an alien planet in a different galaxy :skip:

cuz they dont wanna piss the white man off so they pretend they got independance from haitians

they used to pretend they were white..

now their saying their native taino indians...

like we can run DNA test.. :flabbynsick:

I dont thin kthe spain shyt is true

lol @ the taino shyt though, nikkas did a test ant it was like 10% taino :russ:

those c00ns would probably kill themselves if they found out they were all black.

araña is a damn idiot :laff:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

I dont thin kthe spain shyt is true

lol @ the taino shyt though, nikkas did a test ant it was like 10% taino :russ:

those c00ns would probably kill themselves if they found out they were all black.

araña is a damn idiot :laff:
Nah, the Spain shyt is true. After DR got their Independence from Haiti. Their leader Pedro Santana negotiated a deal with Spain for DR to go back under Spanish rule.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
weakest holiday ever... their got their "independance" from haitian "domination"

which we did abuse a bit... but freed them from slavery... once we left.. they gave themselves back to spain and re-enslaved themselves..

yall should celebrate August 16, 1865 instead.. last time yall was slaves instead of celebrating the last time yall was invaded. :pacspit:

we do celebrate its called restoration day the day we restored the independence, is a holiday every year and the presidential inauguration takes place also every 4 yrs on that date

and nothing was given back some house negros betrayed the revolution and went back to the Spaniards with military and tactical secrets millions of people died over the next 21 yrs from 1844 fighting for sovereignty.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I find all this history talk about the Haitians and Dominicans compelling. I intend to do some reading and research on the matter. Perhaps I will watch some of that Black in Latin America series that was on PBS a little while ago.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNWRCWkRr84&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

He's not Dominican but he started reggaeton.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:myman:

brugal-extra-viejo-rum.jpg

Brugal that baby maker
640_preg_belly.jpg

black-pregnant-woman.jpg

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
at all these e-thugs cacs talking greasy bout Dominicans why don't ya'll take a trip to Washington Heights and start talking greasy don't worry we all emo-hipsters like that MTV SHOW portraits us.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Araña;3408089 said:
at all these e-thugs cacs talking greasy bout Dominicans why don't ya'll take a trip to Washington Heights and start talking greasy don't worry we all emo-hipsters like that MTV SHOW portraits us.

oh please dont run me out like u ran the columbian students out:laff: