Happy 20th birthday PS2

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Technically the second console I ever bought with my own money as I fell for the Dreamcast hype but quickly pawned it and got a used ps2.

Bought that shyt with no games or memory card and had no regrets. Block buster held me down :wow: I still have one in the closet too

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Got mines for christmas 02. 2 games Dbz budokai & kingdom hearts. :wow:

Last year I finally found a working version of NBA street vol 2 . :wow: I done bought that game 2 times before that and them shyts would never get past the loading screen :russ::mjcry:

Still need to get Def jam NY for a decent price

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
61F2X96DR9L.jpg
51SV62HXM1L._AC_.jpg

So many memories.:wow:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
At the time I bought mine it was the most expensive thing I had ever bought. I remember I paid for it with Interac and the shyt went through in like half a second.

Had me like :wow::sadcam:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We wishing happy birthdays to pieces of plastic now :dwillhuh:

Xbox was easily better, for starters the graphical differences was greater than the gap between the xb1 and xb1x. Max Payne was amazing on xbox, online gaming via broadband built in (ps2 didn't launch with online, didn't come till they bundled final fantasy online with the adapter.

Splinter cell 2 and 3 online was some of the best online experiences I've had till this day. No game that i know of is doing similar. Only thing coming close (but distant 2nd) is rainbow six.

Rainbow 6 black flag :banderas:

Return to castle wolfenstein birthed call of duty's "style" of online multiplayer. COD3 for instance was a poor man's wolfenstein imo.

Halo 1/2

Crimson skies

I could go on but i literally have shyt to do...

Tru Story :scust:
Outside of graphics fukk OUTTA HERE. Lol. PS2’s game library is literally unmatched. Ain’t no discussion.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Outside of graphics fukk OUTTA HERE. Lol. PS2’s game library is literally unmatched. Ain’t no discussion.
Unmatched?

Nes
Snes
Genesis
N64
Dreamcast in 2yrs matched if not surpassed ps2 in overall greatness
Xbox if you had both? You'd know it was better. Online gaming wasn't even standard on ps2. It was a great system while it worked, but how come 95% of those games are horrible today. Onimusha boring as hell. Them psmini joints didn't sell too well either, Nintendo didn't have that problem..... nah mean :usure: