Handsome gang, let's check in. *New tinder account* AMA

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2q3nipe.jpg

Made the account like 4hrs ago. Ain't had the time to holler at anything yet, been too busy on my purpose.

Low key brag thread.

Edit: it's actually at 115 right now

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How accurate is that tho? I feel like they throw fake LIKES in there to entice you to pay for the features to see who liked you.
Naaaa, I already paid for gold.

Tbh I see a couple chicks I already know in there so it's legit.

Gna pick a like 4 I like and holler at them this evening. Knock it out the box

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Naaaa, I already paid for gold.

Tbh I see a couple chicks I already know in there so it's legit.

Gna pick a like 4 I like and holler at them this evening. Knock it out the box
I just peeped that you can actually see the chick's face, it's not blurred out like on the free version :ohhh: and it's a specific number, not 50+ or whatever it usually says. So you think it's worth it to pay for Gold?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I just peeped that you can actually see the chick's face, it's not blurred out like on the free version :ohhh: and it's a specific number, not 50+ or whatever it usually says. So you think it's worth it to pay for Gold?

fukk yeah its worth it. You just sit back and see who likes you, then go in. Saves a bunch of time. You pretty much gotta be confident going in that you’ll get some likes tho. That investment only works if you already mastered that real world shyt, cuz it’s basically just fishing.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
fukk yeah its worth it. You just sit back and see who likes you, then go in. Saves a bunch of time. You pretty much gotta be confident going in that you’ll get some likes tho. That investment only works if you already mastered that real world shyt, cuz it’s basically just fishing.
I might hop back in it. One month paid is enough to build a roster for the rest of the summer lol.