Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Not going to happen if they are making Lando some Pansexual. I'm not trying to see yet another black man be gay on film. It's too forced and agenda driven. Flat boring and predictable at this point :beli:
Right. If anything, Black Panther proved that you can make a great film without all the social justice warrior nonsense being forced in.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why i keep seeing articles on the presales outdoing black panther?

Is that suppose to mean something to me? Disney fukked up with the last jedi. I aint falling for the shyt again.

Then comparing it against black panther is some bullshyt. THis aint getting nowhere near 1 billion

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is gonna be the first Disney star wars flick not to hit a billy. I also think episode 9 is gonna be a flop by Star Wars standards which is gonna lead to like a few years of no star wars movies while Disney regroups.

I'm down with an Obi Wan movie though as long as they bring ewan back.
Knowing disney they prolly will make obi wan gay

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This shyt is gonna be the first Disney star wars flick not to hit a billy. I also think episode 9 is gonna be a flop by Star Wars standards which is gonna lead to like a few years of no star wars movies while Disney regroups.

I'm down with an Obi Wan movie though as long as they bring ewan back.
Obi Wan movie? :mjlol:

They got a massive universe at their disposal yet they focus on the same characters :hhh:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Why i keep seeing articles on the presales outdoing black panther?

Is that suppose to mean something to me? Disney fukked up with the last jedi. I aint falling for the shyt again.

Then comparing it against black panther is some bullshyt. THis aint getting nowhere near 1 billion

What is the parameter for 'nowhere near'?

< ______?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I watched Kevin smiths review of the last Jedi and it was legit better than the movie. fukk that movie and fukk rian Johnson.

Kevin Smith is one of the biggest star war Stan’s you will find and is blinded by it. This man said episode 1 was the greatest Star Wars film he ever seen when it first came out but was all :whoa: when the backlash came same with force awakens when the fans were like this is just a shyttier version of episode 4.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh why Disney keep spamming every commercial break with this solo movie?

They aint do that for black panther nor infinity war. I mean its so bad they showing the same preview twice during the same commercial break.

Imo it sounds like this pre-sale numbers aren't what they seem.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This movie is gonna flop, JW2 and Incredibles 2 coming right after with DP2 and IW still in theaters. Out of all the blockbusters this Summer, I bet this will be the lowest rated reviews wise which will take away from it's target audience.

I'll say 650M-730M WW

shyt is flopping hard in China, it's on pace to make around 15M total :mjlol:

Europe and North America is gonna have to make it up

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It baffles my mind that they haven't delved into the Old Republic Era.

Episode 1-9 is a galaxy at peace compared to the shyt that when down during the Old Republic Era.

Revan's story told on the big screen can literally save the franchise.

Execs are out of touch breh. Old Republic shyt would too much fukkery too handle