Hamas Fires Rockets Into Tel Aviv After Israel Ignores ICJ Ruling To Stop Gaza Offensive

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I wonder how much longer this type of aggression will last.

As much as everyone would want their own way to be had, I can’t imagine being in a state of warfare as “fun” or even ideal for the human.

Even the person that excels at qualities beneficial for the fight, only a psychopath would continue to chose violence.
Welcome to humanity under the caucasoids

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M

As much as everyone would want their own way to be had, I can’t imagine being in a state of warfare as “fun” or even ideal for the human.

Even the person that excels at qualities beneficial for the fight, only a psychopath would continue to chose violence.
It's because the leaders of both sides live in wealth, peace and harmony

Hamas leadership is stationed in a luxury suite in qatar, a neutral country that promises no military actions will be taken against you

Hamas leadership does not live in Gaza. They send orders and directions to the subordinates

Israel is the same, the leaders live in luxury and have worldwide mansions and getaways

Just like Putin and that Ukrainian TV show president

Just like America during all the wars we start

Leadership is never involved. Can't hard line negotiations when your food is being rationed and bombs are exploding around you. That brings fear. Leadership must show strength and resolve to inspire the peasant to fight for them. Can only do that when your personal life is comfortable.

Ask Zelensky to start posting everything he eats, from wakeup to sleep time. How much u wanna bet him and his eat better than all of us?

Daps
Tbh the rockets don’t really do much but they do show that Israel has failed in its goal at eliminating Hamas and the average Israeli always has to look over their shoulder much like the average American with all the mass shootings going on.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Fwk2Jh1.png

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Hope y’all ready for the new reality come November. It’s pretty much decided.

Motherfukkers coming out to the ring interfering like Kurt angle during them undisputed championship matches 😂😂😂 or was it Jericho? Maybe it was Booker 😂

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Exactly what Biden needs right now months away from election :unimpressed:

When I see Israelis and Palestinians I just see Middle Eastern people.

It's so crazy that there's this much animosity between two nearly identical groups of people one side pretends to be better than.

Breh, one group is the Indians and the other group is the murderous white pilgrims from another land. Can you guess which is which? :skip:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Exactly what Biden needs right now months away from election :unimpressed:

When I see Israelis and Palestinians I just see Middle Eastern people.

It's so crazy that there's this much animosity between two nearly identical groups of people one side pretends to be better than.

Say wildly ignorant shyt, brehs...

Arizax2

All Star
Daps

As per Rebbe, he predicted Bibi will be the last leader of Israel. shyt is getting spooky see the link below