MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Grown ass men too, I don't get it

:heh:

And here you play dumb. I said nothing about wanting to be "first"

I simply asked that since you were in the mood to edit threads, why didn't you put pertinent information in the OP.

You know I was right which is why you didn't respond, but then want to join in with dude who had a clear misunderstand of the issue.

You lack integrity and you are trash :pacspit:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I simply asked that since you were in the mood to edit threads, why didn't you put pertinent information in the OP.

You know I was right which is why you didn't respond, but then want to join in with dude who had a clear misunderstand of the issue.

tumblr_m2s58kk6eo1qk0ss6o1_400.gif

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Why move my thread? This one is already filled with bullshyt and new people coming will have to sift through that bullshyt to get information. It's why people keep coming in with the "343 sucks" "halo COD" crap.

At least make my post the first post so people can get accurate information without combing through all the bullshyt.

:mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
If less people have been playing Halo since the 3rd installation, wouldn't it make sense to go back to what they were doing right in Halo 3? :mindblown:

They are trying so hard to push these extra features(sprint,jetpack,etc.) when most ain't fukkin with it especially since you already have COD on the market. They were better when they were different. :camby:
Oh shut up... you're gonna buy the shyt anyways. Quit bytching

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Assassinated dat nikkaz character :gladbron:

Killa and his bro was getting it in on Killzone, said Killzone was a great game
Integrity :smugbiden:

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
I'm not a Halo head. Only played Reach and 4's multiplayer but this looks good to me. This game will get so much hate.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Halo 5 multiplayer is piff.. It feels like cod mixed with Halo with the ads.. I've been wreckin dudes lmao