Halo MCC multiplayer beta preview

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
If less people have been playing Halo since the 3rd installation, wouldn't it make sense to go back to what they were doing right in Halo 3? :mindblown:

They are trying so hard to push these extra features(sprint,jetpack,etc.) when most ain't fukkin with it especially since you already have COD on the market. They were better when they were different. :camby:
PREACH

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Holy shyt this looks fukkin amazing :whoo::blessed: the pacing is just :wow: it looks like it will be the best mix of advanced warfare and titan fall :ohlawd:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Smh every game copying off each other now

I remember when all this shyt was on crysis

Now every damn game got this new movement now

Watch the new gears of war have this bullshyt

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I like it, dropped ordinances, random abilities weapon layouts for back to the basic power fight. I actually like the climb as well. Could do without the sprint but been in halo for years

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Why post such a shyty "preview" that even the site itself took down. Why not just wait till tonight when the real footage/impressions are released. Why keep pushing this narrative you tried to start yesterday that has since be dubunked?

Scust

WOAT's gonna WOAT

Does this nikka even think before he posts? All your complaints against @Fatboi1 ....you've done so many times yourself and yet you cry so hard when you read a little something you don't like, and to top it off the article wasn't even negative....

Gawd damn nikka get a fukkin grip on your life b

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Halo 5: Guardians' returns to what made 'Halo' great. A hardcore fan takes the next 'Halo' for a spin.
http://www.theverge.com/2014/11/11/7186255/halo-5-guardians-preview
With all of these changes it’s clear that 343 is trying to recapture the e-sports audience. And because of this, the Halo 5: Guardiansbeta actually feels like a step backwards. But that step is bringing the series back to what made Halo great. By simplifying the gameplay and fine-tuning a few key mechanics 343 has made what feels like an extremely polished experience. The beta feels like a great combination of what past Halo games did right, and I can’t wait to jump back in.

"Microsoft’s Halo 5 Guardians multiplayer beta will make e-sports fans ecstatic (preview)"

http://venturebeat.com/2014/11/10/m...eta-will-make-e-sports-fans-ecstatic-preview/
343 Industries has done a good job changing the way you fight in Halo 5: Guardians. The Spartan Abilities put a lot of emphasis on learning what your Spartan can do, which brings a lot of fresh gameplay possibilities without adding a ton of new weapons or other things. Your Spartan has always been a mighty super soldier, and now you can finally make use of those powers in multiplayer combat. I think both the Halo die-hard fans and the e-sports players are going to like it.

Smart Scoping with Halo 5: Guardians' multiplayer beta

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-11-smart-scoping-with-halo-5-guardians-multiplayer-beta

Here's my impression after a few hours of play: 343 is trying to get the core back onside with Halo 5 while ensuring it has all mod cons. Halo returns to a level playing field while adding cosmetic iron sights. Halo returns to descoping while adding a Thruster Pack. It's a tricky balancing act, for sure, but I like what I've played. I was a tad worried that, bar Breakout, Halo 5 multiplayer is perhaps too familiar. But as the developers point out, we're only getting a glimpse of multiplayer here. There's more to Halo 5's PVP than are

Behind the scenes Vidoc

Pro players competative match

Looking good. Back to the roots of Halo with a modern twist :noah:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Why are yal bytching? THe gameplay looks dope af to me, and the already said that everybody will have the same abilities, there are no perks. The smoothness and fluidity of the movement looks amazing. Looking at this gameplay brings me back to my initial sentiment about Destiny and how Bungie locked the damn fps at 30. Halo 5's multiplayer looks piff to me

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what:

Why are yal bytching? THe gameplay looks dope af to me, and the already said that everybody will have the same abilities, there are no perks. The smoothness and fluidity of the movement looks amazing. Looking at this gameplay brings me back to my initial sentiment about Destiny and how Bungie locked the damn fps at 30. Halo 5's multiplayer looks piff to me

Why move my thread? This one is already filled with bullshyt and new people coming will have to sift through that bullshyt to get information. It's why people keep coming in with the "343 sucks" "halo COD" crap.

At least make my post the first post so people can get accurate information without combing through all the bullshyt.