Halo MCC multiplayer beta preview

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why move my thread? This one is already filled with bullshyt and new people coming will have to sift through that bullshyt to get information. It's why people keep coming in with the "343 sucks" "halo COD" crap.

At least make my post the first post so people can get accurate information without combing through all the bullshyt.
There was already a Preview Thread with the same shyt in it, there are already 2 pinned threads related to Halo, are you seriously asking this question?

Is it really that serious? Jesus Christ

:snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There was already a Preview Thread with the same shyt in it, there are already 2 pinned threads related to Halo, are you seriously asking this question?

Is it really that serious? Jesus Christ

:snoop:

If it "really isn't that serious" then you wouldn't have moved my thread.

If this thread was done correctly then you wouldn't have had to ask "why y'all bytching"

If we are going to only allow one "official" thread for reviews/previews, then the thread should be done correctly.

I simply asked that you put the correct info in the OP so people won't continue to be mislead, why is that so hard for you to do? You removed my thread without hesitation.

Is your goal to make the board better?

Look at my post, then look at the OP and tell me which one should be the first post in the official halo 5 preview thread.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it "really isn't that serious" then you wouldn't have moved my thread.

If this thread was done correctly then you wouldn't have had to ask "why y'all bytching"

If we are going to only allow one "official" thread for reviews/previews, then the thread should be done correctly.

I simply asked that you put the correct info in the OP so people won't continue to be mislead, why is that so hard for you to do? You removed my thread without hesitation.

Is your goal to make the board better?

Look at my post, then look at the OP and tell me which one should be the first post in the official halo 5 preview thread.
please tell me you're trolling.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:what:

Why are yal bytching? THe gameplay looks dope af to me, and the already said that everybody will have the same abilities, there are no perks. The smoothness and fluidity of the movement looks amazing. Looking at this gameplay brings me back to my initial sentiment about Destiny and how Bungie locked the damn fps at 30. Halo 5's multiplayer looks piff to me
Nobody wants abilities tho, shyts trash

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nobody wants abilities tho, shyts trash
I was watching the stream with the pro players playing, and the abilities are fine since everybody has the same ones... that's the difference between this and other games with "perks"

It turns into a game of rock/paper/scissors because the abilities counter each other and since everybody has them there won't be nearly as much random bullshyt going on like other games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was watching the stream with the pro players playing, and the abilities are fine since everybody has the same ones... that's the difference between this and other games with "perks"

It turns into a game of rock/paper/scissors because the abilities counter each other and since everybody has them there won't be nearly as much random bullshyt going on like other games.
Not to mention you can't spam some of the abilities since they have a cooldown timer and on top of that there's drawbacks(Sprint is tied to shields and won't recharge while running).

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, since vids have dropped showing gameplay, can someone finally explain to me what the complaining was about in that other thread about aiming down sights?.....like I said: I'm not a halo player, that's why I was asking what the issue was about the info that released in regards to ads vs hip firing....is halo all about hip firing?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ok, since vids have dropped showing gameplay, can someone finally explain to me what the complaining was about in that other thread about aiming down sights?.....like I said: I'm not a halo player, that's why I was asking what the issue was about the info that released in regards to ads vs hip firing....is halo all about hip firing?

ADS has become associated with Call of Duty style gameplay. Halo has always played very different than COD. By adding ADS people felt that Halo 4 didn't really feel like a halo game, but more like COD.

Without proper context it would seem that Halo 5 is going down this same route, but some changes to the way ADS works in halo 5 makes it more similar to the classic halo games.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn is making the 1st thread that important? The same childish shyt happened in the LBP thread. Y'all nikkas need help is shyt is that serious to yall
Grown ass men too, I don't get it

:heh: