Halo Master Chief Collection coming to STEAM, Halo Reach coming to both Steam version and Xbox One

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
image0.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Halo 2 drops on the 12th :blessed:

Finally.

Though the MSFT store is pretty crap :smh: Periodically I'd click the play button in the Gamepass App, the game won't open and then I get an error saying the game is offline and sometimes uninstalling the whole game is the only way I can get the game to work again by reinstalling after. Smh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I swear the MSFT store is so trash on Windows 10. Every once in a while Halo just decided to not open and gives me an error and says to reinstall! Like WTF!?

Also 343 released H2A with some issues again. The framerate when unlocked has the same issue where it looks like it's not smooth even if your framerate is way above 60. It makes it jarring. Also the maps look terrible in H2A! WTF!? So damn dark.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The framerate is bad

My RX580 is legit struggling with this damn game

:francis:

I uploaded a few clips on my youtube page

You shouldn't have any issue with this game. Something is up.

This video shows someone on a RX580 running at 1080P~4K and even at 4K he's almost at 60 at max settings. You using a 1080P ultrawide or 1440P?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Such shyt fukking store is the Microsoft store.

Reinstalled Halo MCC YESTERDAY, today I boot it up to play Halo and what do you know? The SAME fukking error! Like wtf? :mindblown: Is this the support PC gamers get for game pass? I rather just buy a game on Steam than to get it "free" on Gamepass. shyt is unacceptable there's literally NO fix from countless searching online. shyt is beyond terrible. The only thing is to reinstall the game, a 70GB game over and over. I've done this at least 5 times in the past.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Don't copped this :trash:.

They got AIM ASSIST for players using controllers. This game is unplayable if you're expecting PC kb+m gameplay.

A PC game with aim assist. :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aaaaand again.

App encountered a problem error and the only "solution" is to reinstall . Reinstall a fukking 70GB game over and over. Seems like once you reboot the game gets corrupted. No response on the waypoint forums and no one online can find a solution.

I'm sorry but 343 has fukking been HORRIBLE with Halo since 2014 and arguably since Halo 4. I seriously am having doubts as to Halo Infinite now. Like, first they released broken package, took YEARS to finally get it working but by then the game already pretty much lost a huge chunk of it's fan base. Fast forward a couple years later and they release it for PC and almost EACH release has some pretty glaring issues that just make the game disappointing. I don't want to play this on the Xbox One, I wanted to play it on a PC with high fps and KB/M.

Reach:Audio issue resulting in the sound effects sounding muffled. Unlocked framerate is crap because the game's world is capped at 60fps so playing on a high end monitor results in lots of judder and a generally rough motion. Aim assist for controller users.
Halo CE: This one was the only one I felt that was fine. The MP and SP worked, audio was great and no FPS problem.

Halo 2A:Aim assist again, unlocked framerate same issues as Halo Reach and the lighting for the anniversary maps are terrible. Blacks are crushed and lots of jaggies.

At this point they ruined what could've been a release that would've still been top played game for years had they done it justice. :snoop:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Aaaaand again.

App encountered a problem error and the only "solution" is to reinstall . Reinstall a fukking 70GB game over and over. Seems like once you reboot the game gets corrupted. No response on the waypoint forums and no one online can find a solution.

I'm sorry but 343 has fukking been HORRIBLE with Halo since 2014 and arguably since Halo 4. I seriously am having doubts as to Halo Infinite now. Like, first they released broken package, took YEARS to finally get it working but by then the game already pretty much lost a huge chunk of it's fan base. Fast forward a couple years later and they release it for PC and almost EACH release has some pretty glaring issues that just make the game disappointing. I don't want to play this on the Xbox One, I wanted to play it on a PC with high fps and KB/M.

Reach:Audio issue resulting in the sound effects sounding muffled. Unlocked framerate is crap because the game's world is capped at 60fps so playing on a high end monitor results in lots of judder and a generally rough motion. Aim assist for controller users.
Halo CE: This one was the only one I felt that was fine. The MP and SP worked, audio was great and no FPS problem.

Halo 2A:Aim assist again, unlocked framerate same issues as Halo Reach and the lighting for the anniversary maps are terrible. Blacks are crushed and lots of jaggies.

At this point they ruined what could've been a release that would've still been top played game for years had they done it justice. :snoop:
Steam version works just fine for me :yeshrug: