Halo Master Chief Collection coming to STEAM, Halo Reach coming to both Steam version and Xbox One

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the season 2 update nice as fukk! skins for all the weapons and vehicles, love seein my ghost turn green when i hop in it for CE;:wow:

got the chilli pepper and john deer for the flamethrower, and the shark skin for the rocket warthog too:blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone notice how it's better to just play this (on PC) with a controller? I notice the game seems much more difficult when I'm trying to use the keyboard and mouse but with the Xbox One controller I'm wrecking havoc. I know the aim assist is a thing but damn it seems a bit advantageous when using a controller.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone notice how it's better to just play this (on PC) with a controller? I notice the game seems much more difficult when I'm trying to use the keyboard and mouse but with the Xbox One controller I'm wrecking havoc. I know the aim assist is a thing but damn it seems a bit advantageous when using a controller.
Only things that mouse seem to be better for me is Gauss hog and Sniper rifle. Everything else def feel better with the controller.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does the MCC multiplayer have cross play? 3 was the last one I played and I'm tryna give it a spin for old times sake

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
You download the actual MCC core part?

The actual games like halo 1-4 are DLC to that core part

I installed it back in January and Halo Reach worked until around March, then it wouldn't start up because of some easyanticheat shyt. I eventually updated my OS and the anticheat issue disappeared for other titles it was occurring on (Gears 5) but Halo still didn't work so I uninstalled it. Ever since i uninstalled it I can't reinstall it :francis: