Halo Infinite to most likely be the most expensive game ever made

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Halo Infinite budget is rumoured to be $500 million, making it the most expensive video game title ever made. According to German website Xbox Dynasty, the budget for Halo Infinite is rumoured to be a staggering $500 million

Halo Infinite: Budget Rumoured To Be The Most Expensive Video Game Ever.

For reference, Uncharted 4 cost around $50 million to make according to estimates/rumors.

@The Mad Titan @DPresidential

Are you guys concerned? :lupe:
That's very expensive :lupe: They should just update Halo 5 and give us new maps/modes because that's gotta be hurting them right? :lupe:

I'm worried sick for MSFT at this point. :stopitslime:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The current state of gaming...

Companies are going to churn out AAA because of profit.

If the profitability becomes less attainable; you'll have less shytty AAA but STILL will have the AAA that defines a developing company. And those games tend to be made by the most passionate of developers.

Much like music streaming. Doomsday scenario of the lowered profitability of music would actually benefit real music fans. Why? Because, no matter how unprofitable, musicians - who love the art - will make music regardless.

Games are a bit different but much of the same philosophy exists. Money WILL be thrown behind AAA games that define generations.

We'll see less RYSE and more Halo; less Days Gone and more Last of Us, from all platforms.

Weird.

This was my post that was in the other thread talking about AAA games.

From what I wrote, why'd you tag me about being concerned?

I specifically said...with the viability of AAA games being a higher hill to climb... we'll see those games that define platforms and made by people who love the art and less games that a big check was thrown at just to have a rushed IP.

Halo being the most expensive developed game IS exactly what I expect and want. I just don't want them to throw more money at forced games without proper vision like Ryse, Killzone, Days Gone and Quantum Break

You accused OP from the other thread of having an agenda yet tag me this way.

GG

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Expect a lot of
full

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Halo Infinite: Budget Rumoured To Be The Most Expensive Video Game Ever.

For reference, Uncharted 4 cost around $50 million to make according to estimates/rumors.

@The Mad Titan @DPresidential

Are you guys concerned? :lupe:
That's very expensive :lupe: They should just update Halo 5 and give us new maps/modes because that's gotta be hurting them right? :lupe:

I'm worried sick for MSFT at this point. :stopitslime:
So you're concerned they spent too much to entertain you?
Man, if they litter this shyt with micro transactions to make up for the budget:francis:
So now you worried about microtransactions in a game that never had them. You guys just twist everything into a negative but all you're really doing is showing us you're jelly :win:
Expect a lot of
full
I fully expect because you're demonstrating it. When killzone and every other major Sony AAA title releases the budgets are always sky high. Now we out doing y'all and it's a problem? You sound broke guys. Halo is clearly going to shock and awe. Hoorah :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weird.

This was my post that was in the other thread talking about AAA games.

From what I wrote, why'd you tag me about being concerned?

I specifically said...with the viability of AAA games being a higher hill to climb... we'll see those games that define platforms and made by people who love the art and less games that a big check was thrown at just to have a rushed IP.

Halo being the most expensive developed game IS exactly what I expect and want. I just don't want them to throw more money at forced games without proper vision like Ryse, Killzone, Days Gone and Quantum Break

You accused OP from the other thread of having an agenda yet tag me this way.

GG
This thread was made before you made this post. @The Mad Titan has a history of playing dumb and co-signing obvious PS slant and concern trolling so I saw you dap his post and I assumed you agreed with him. The agenda with him is obvious, it's not even subtle. I mean at this point feigning like you don't see it is pretty funny.

I know you're an Xbox guy so I just wanted to see your thoughts on this.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So now you worried about microtransactions in a game that never had them. You guys just twist everything into a negative but all you're really doing is showing us you're jelly :win:
Good afternoon courtdog!

Halo 5 has micro transactions in the form of REQ packs.:yeshrug:

im playing MCC on my One X right now (CE big team battle) Im one of the few here who dont bash xbox. I dunno why you always come at me so hard like im some xbox hater:francis:

And my offer still stands, if you wanna run through Infinite’s campaign with me at launch you more than welcome to. I’ll be getting a Series X for Infinite this year. :smile:

edit: Halo Infinite Will Have Microtransactions And Anti-Cheat Measures On PC

tumblr_o1072ahepe1u6023bo1_500.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're concerned they spent too much to entertain you?

I fully expect because you're demonstrating it. When killzone and every other major Sony AAA title releases the budgets are always sky high. Now we out doing y'all and it's a problem? You sound broke guys. Halo is clearly going to shock and awe. Hoorah :umad:
LOL I'm not concerned at all! I like the sounds of that!