Halo Infinite - Campaign Overview (new 4k footage)

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I knew this game was gonna be dead on arrival the moment I seen the announcement trailer, way to much for a struggling company like 343 to do. They bit of more then they can chew. The concept is there but it not executed right.

Your missing the point. Halo's (The Games) have always been trend setters, not followers.

After 343 kept the series alive with halo 4 and then killed it with halo 5, this was supposed to be there big epic return, trying to recapture and reboot the days of 2001 Halo. Most fans that have been riding since day one know this is probably the series last attempt to keep the series alive and Microsoft knows that to, that's why there tying to pull out all the stops.

5 is the best one. 4 is fukking trash. Stick to COD scrub

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Your missing the point. Halo's (The Games) have always been trend setters, not followers.

So when Bungie copy loadouts and armor locks in Reach, that was trendsetting? Halo as a competitive e sports nearly died with Halo Reach.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Random: “After releasing Halo 3 in 2007, Bungie split into teams to develop two different games—what would become Halo 3: ODST and Reach.”

No wonder they are so different.

Anyway in the trailer it shows that jetpack movement thrusters are back from Halo 5 and that you can upgrade the ability to even have a 4 second invisibility window.

I hope that ability stays in the campaign only if not then I ain’t fukking with multiplayer anymore because that thruster shyt is exactly why I don’t like Halo 5 multiplayer.

Halo Infinite is the only Halo I accept sprint

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Random: “After releasing Halo 3 in 2007, Bungie split into teams to develop two different games—what would become Halo 3: ODST and Reach.”

Anyway in the trailer it shows that jetpack movement thrusters are back from Halo 5 and that you can upgrade the ability to even have a 4 second invisibility window.

I hope that ability stays in the campaign only if not then I ain’t fukking with multiplayer anymore because that thruster shyt is exactly why I don’t like Halo 5 multiplayer.

the thruster in multiplayer leaked during one of the test flights. it’s just another equipment pickup with a limited number of uses. I think the camo and all that extra shyt is just going to be for campaign so you have some kind of skill tree/upgrade path

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

That thruster made Pistol/BR fight so much better.

And if you didn't like it, you could had disabled it in the settings.