Halo Infinite - Campaign Overview (new 4k footage)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I knew this game was gonna be dead on arrival the moment I seen the announcement trailer, way to much for a struggling company like 343 to do. They bit of more then they can chew. The concept is there but it not executed right.

Your missing the point. Halo's (The Games) have always been trend setters, not followers.

After 343 kept the series alive with halo 4 and then killed it with halo 5, this was supposed to be there big epic return, trying to recapture and reboot the days of 2001 Halo. Most fans that have been riding since day one know this is probably the series last attempt to keep the series alive and Microsoft knows that to, that's why there tying to pull out all the stops.

So did you get to play any of the tech previews to get an actual feel for the game, or are you just typing shyt? :ld:

Multiplayer is already certified flames and a return to form, the campaign was the only unknown up to this point

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The gameplay loop of Halo was nailed in Halo 1 so the only place that Bungie and now 343 could improve upon is set pieces and making the player feel as if they are really in the middle of a war.

So did you get to play any of the tech previews to get an actual feel for the game, or are you just typing shyt? :ld:

Multiplayer is already certified flames and a return to form, the campaign was the only unknown up to this point

Yeah I played both previews. The multiplayer was good fun the best since Halo 3. That will definitely be my go to game at day 1 and for a long time (by the looks of it). I see why Microsoft making it free, cause the champagne turned out to be a complete awful disaster. The story is dumb, the gameplay looks repetitive and boring (like far cry) and I can can only imagine the level design is a cluster fukk of bs. I bet there some big reveal about cortana at the end that will be so cringe and stupid it'll make you never want to buy a Halo game again.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I played both previews. The multiplayer was good fun the best since Halo 3. I see why Microsoft making it free, cause the champagne turned out to be a complete disaster. The story is dumb, the gameplay looks repetitive and boring (like far cry) and I can can only imagine the level design is a cluster fukk of bs.

Personally I don't think you can judge the campaign or story before playing it but you've got experience with multiplayer so I'll let you cook :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So the entire game is in this one little area? It really does look like halo far cry except theres no variety

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Feels like they made the right adjustments and saw that shooter Post-Doom Eternal has to be faster paced.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
So the entire game is in this one little area? It really does look like halo far cry except theres no variety

These images were in the original trailer.

fireshotcapture030-ha0ljto.png

fireshotcapture031-haerj0y.png

fireshotcapture032-havgk0z.png

No clue if this is still there in some form.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
The lighting and environmental detail look great. Not really impressed by modern Halo gameplay tho. After playing Doom, Titanfall 2, Overwatch, etc. Halo gameplay doesn’t look very exciting.

I’m sure the game will be great for Halo fans tho. MS seems to be listening to feedback and doesn’t want to disappoint