Halo 5 campaign is good, what's the problem again?:dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why people saying they don't like this?

Only played the first couple levels but it's been epic so far.

Graphics are good, A.I. Is good. Plenty of different enemy types and strategies needed to defeat them. Cool cutscenes/set pieces. Weapons look and feel awesome. You feel a part of a huge scale war going on around you. You finally feel like a badass 7 foot soldier.

What's the problem again:dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I am giving you FACTS, what more do you want?

The fukking franchise has had consistent releases for 15 YEARS. Do you expect people to NOT get tired of it?
That's fine if you are tired of it. That has nothing to do with the thread. If you've moved on, then you have no opinon on the campaign.

Go the fukk away.

What's ironic is you were all in the street fighter thread talking about how great the game is despite it being out for longer and having even less fans/sales.

You just wanted to come in here and talk fukking dumb.

Now ban your dumb ass self from my thread and stop acting like a fukking fakkit:pacspit:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That's fine if you are tired of it. That has nothing to do with the thread. If you've moved on, then you have no opinon on the campaign.

Go the fukk away.

What's ironic is you were all in the street fighter thread talking about how great the game is despite it being out for longer and having even less fans/sales.

You just wanted to come in here and talk fukking dumb.

Now ban your dumb ass self from my thread and stop acting like a fukking fakkit:pacspit:
It's wild how defensive you get.

Breh HALO is tired as fukk, sorry to break this to you. It's a game with pretty much the same objective over and over...and over and over again. Who cares about the halo campaign these days? It's the same shyt for 15 years. Street Fighter has had mechanical changes throughout the years and serves a different purpose.

A story driven franchise spread out over 15 years and you expect people to STILL be interested? Get real breh, that doesn't work in ANY genre with so many releases in a relatively tight window.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's wild how defensive you get.

Breh HALO is tired as fukk, sorry to break this to you. It's a game with pretty much the same objective over and over...and over and over again. Who cares about the halo campaign these days? It's the same shyt for 15 years. Street Fighter has had mechanical changes throughout the years and serves a different purpose.

A story driven franchise spread out over 15 years and you expect people to STILL be interested? Get real breh, that doesn't work in ANY genre with so many releases in a relatively tight window.
Who said anything about interest?

I swear I'd smack the dog fukking shyt outa you in real life.

Straight up bytch boy.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Who said anything about interest?

I swear I'd smack the dog fukking shyt outa you in real life.

Straight up bytch boy.
You do know that threatening members is something people can get banned for? You guys get too comfortable on here.

People are saying it sucks because they aren't interested anymore, this isn't rocket science. Have fun with HALO in 2016.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I enjoyed Halo 5.
Unpopular opinion, but it was personally my favorite Halo of the series. (Queue the :stopitslime::martin::what::snoop::scusthov::camby:replies)
I couldn't stand Halo when it first dropped. I hated on the entire series until I played Halo Reach.
Before Halo 5 came out I replayed the entire series and had the same opinion. I think people on here remember Halo with nostalgic eyes. Playing that game today is like pulling teeth. Huge maps with absolutely nothing in them, and no indication as to where you are actually supposed to go.
Halo 5 is everything I wanted the previous Halos to be in terms of plain fun.
Great graphics, great enemy AI and overall design. Fun story (even though they false advertised the heck out of it). Incredibly tight controls. I see people hating on Halo 5 saying it isn't "Halo". Personally I think that's a good thing.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I enjoyed Halo 5.
Unpopular opinion, but it was personally my favorite Halo of the series. (Queue the :stopitslime::martin::what::snoop::scusthov::camby:replies)
I couldn't stand Halo when it first dropped. I hated on the entire series until I played Halo Reach.
Before Halo 5 came out I replayed the entire series and had the same opinion. I think people on here remember Halo with nostalgic eyes. Playing that game today is like pulling teeth. Huge maps with absolutely nothing in them, and no indication as to where you are actually supposed to go.
Halo 5 is everything I wanted the previous Halos to be in terms of plain fun.
Great graphics, great enemy AI and overall design. Fun story (even though they false advertised the heck out of it). Incredibly tight controls. I see people hating on Halo 5 saying it isn't "Halo". Personally I think that's a good thing.
Gamers are the worst tech nerds out there. Everything bothers them. This isn't anything new.

Keep it the same? Complain

Change it too much? Complain

1079p, 59fps? Complain

Not on PS4 first? Complain

Not as good as the other console? Complain

Run out of hard drive space? Complain

XBOX One can't stand vertically? Complain

Season Pass? 1 out of 10 on metacritic and bytch on gaf.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gamers are the worst tech nerds out there. Everything bothers them. This isn't anything new.

Keep it the same? Complain

Change it too much? Complain

1079p, 59fps? Complain

Not on PS4 first? Complain

Not as good as the other console? Complain

Run out of hard drive space? Complain

XBOX One can't stand vertically? Complain

Season Pass? 1 out of 10 on metacritic and bytch on gaf.
Not sure what this has to do with my comment but OK. I do agree that gamers complain about any, and everything though.