Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
First ‘Halloween Kills’ Reactions Praise the Film’s Brutality and Shocking Kill Scenes

When October 15th hits like
7a368e676e2b22622c60a2f7f5bc9596.gif

The very first public screening of David Gordon Green’s Halloween Kills took place today at the Venice Film Festival, and reactions/reviews have begun to make their way online.

We’ve been promised a full-blown, high-body-count slasher movie from Halloween Kills, and indeed it sounds like the sequel unleashes Michael Myers at his angriest to date. Many of the social media reactions and reviews that are coming in thus far praise the incredible brutality of Michael’s return to the big screen, as well as the “shocking” kills he dishes out.

Collider’s Rafael Motamayor tweets, “Halloween Kills is a darker, meaner, more disturbing entry in the franchise. The kills are absolutely brutal and shocking in the best way. It was great seeing old characters again, and there is a flashback that blew my mind.”

Written by Ben Rolph, the review on Discussing Film calls it “a blood-filled rollercoaster of a film with some of the most gnarly kills the slasher franchise has ever created.”

Beyond Fest tweets praise for the film’s “[over the top] kills we haven’t seen in 40 years. Relentless, outrageous, and incredible to watch with an audience, it is insane.”

Ben Rolph tweets, “It might be one of the most brutal films ever made? Rolph also praises the film for being “quite refreshing as it takes some surprising turns in its story.”
———

Looks like Mikey is in his slasher bag.
:merchant::merchant::whew:

MOVIES
First ‘Halloween Kills’ Reactions Praise the Film’s Brutality and Shocking Kill Scenes

MIiE.gif
more brutal than Hatchet :troll:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Maybe not bad - I’m thinking it’s due to this new Covid wave variant that has people cautious about being in group settings again and rather than push it back for like the 4th time, they made this an option.
When I read this yesterday, I thought the same. I’m still watching in theater tho

:yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m so glad body horror is working its way back into the mainstream. These nikkas are so sensitive. :mjlol:
:laff::deadrose:
I was just saying about 2 weeks ago that the body horror genre needs a resurgence back to the early - mid 2000s vibes. I’m getting bored with psychological slow burn horror movie; there’s only so many plot twists over the past 2-3 years that can keep popping up where it becomes predictable
:beli:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra was this already scheduled to be released on the NBC app? Or is this a new development?

BD says it was always the plan for universal. They’re not worried about box office but LOVE how well boss baby 2 did for them and they want to make Halloween kills an event. Not just a theatrical event. And as always, subs is the way of the future