Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I Just go for the watch, viewing purposes only. I’m suspending any continuity for the most part bc there’s no concrete flow as far as timelines due to different storylines, writers, directors, producers, different visions. But the 2020-2021 I’m sure will have a distinct timeline seeing as how 2018 ended. Same with Texas Chainsaw. The only series that flows true to form and timeframes recently that I’ve seen is The Conjuring series.

AND NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, WHICH IS THE GOAT.....

I GUESS ITS HARD TO KEEP CONTINUITY GOIN ON MOVIES FROM THE 70S THO .. BUT BACK N THE DAY, IT WAS A BIGGER DEAL. YOU HAD CATS MAKIN UP SCENARIOS TO TIE IN ALL THE HALLOWEEN MOVIES ON THE BLOODY-DISGUSTING FORUMS N SHIIT.

ONCE THE REMAKE ERA TOOK OVER, IT WAS A WRAP.

BUT MY MOST ANTICIPATED HORROR MOVIE THAT NEVER DROPPED WAS THE NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET PREQUEL .. WISH THEY WOULDA DROPPED THAT AFTER FREDDY VS JASON INSTEAD OF THE SHIITY REMAKE.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Exactly. I’m just going to start rewatching all of them before the 2020 Halloween is released. Which one is the one with LL Cool J playing the security officer at the boarding school and is Resurrection the live stream one with Busta Rhymes and Tyra Banks??

Yeah Resurrection is the live stream one. I think the LL one is H20 which was pretty good

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She had the whole "Hatchet" franchise on lock - it wasn't as popular as Halloween, but it still did well with a cult following. She had a lot of scream queen cameos and roles throughout her time too. She's doing too much bc it's not like there's an automatic association with her name linked to the series other than being the little girl in the clown costume that Michael was after.
Harris makes a horror movie a year basically so she still works steady and she is pretty popular on the horror convention circuit.
She also is probably the 3rd actor on the list of actors associated with the franchise after Curtis and Donald Pleasance.
I also don't think her tweet was her trying to big shot her way into the new movies but more of her playfully shooting her shot in the hopes that if one of her fans did start an online petition that got some traction the studio would notice and cast her in the sequels.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Harris makes a horror movie a year basically so she still works steady and she is pretty popular on the horror convention circuit.
She also is probably the 3rd actor on the list of actors associated with the franchise after Curtis and Donald Pleasance.
I also don't think her tweet was her trying to big shot her way into the new movies but more of her playfully shooting her shot in the hopes that if one of her fans did start an online petition that got some traction the studio would notice and cast her in the sequels.
I stand corrected since that's the case. I haven't really checked for her like that. I know she's made a few cameos in movies that I watched, that happened to have her in a role.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
In for these

Halloween remake > OG

Anybody got a problem with that can pull up :birdman:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
ThoseGeneralBuck-max-1mb.gif
This is great :dead:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh:

How did the force him to make it? What happened?

Canon signed him to a contract for three pictures. And when the first one flopped, they told him to make Texas 2. And he didn’t want to but contracts is contracts lol and tobe had no choice. So he decided to make the movie completely against what everyone thought they’d get or wanted. And Canon films didn’t play when it came to contracts and making movies. There’s a documentary on Netflix about them if you’re ever interested. It’s really dope

I mean shyt, the main picture for the movie is a recreation of the breakfast club poster:russ: