Halle Berry stops on John Wick 3 red carpet for two black reporters who were denied interview

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The kid will be accepted as white. And FYI dont care if white people accept them as white.
White people dont get to dictate who is black

The kid has already been NOT accepted as white just like her mother by the UK Press. Keep thinking white people will treat you based on how you see you. Keep thinking being mulatto will stop a racist cop from shooting ya ass.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
How in the hell is y'all saying if a black man is in a relationship with a white woman then he a c00n or he ain't pro black but when a white man is in a relationship with a black woman y'all say he can still be a white supremacist and the black woman he's dating is a bed wench and then y'all use that to say white supremacists taking all our black women.

inferiority complex which runs rampant in the ADOS community. It's literally subconscious and they have no idea they do it.

It's like how I cringe when I read a thread titled 'massa etc etc' like nikka, this aint 1850, never in your fukking life, even for jokes, should that name come out your fukking mouth.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i knew this thread would be a huge argument due to sad nikkas on some "thank you for liking us again halle :mjlol:"

just acknowledge that it was a cool gesture, that anyone could have done, and move on.
now she's a pro black, real nikka :mjlol:

i swear sexual attraction seems to dictate black identity

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
inferiority complex which runs rampant in the ADOS community. It's literally subconscious and they have no idea they do it.

It's like how I cringe when I read a thread titled 'massa etc etc' like nikka, this aint 1850, never in your fukking life, even for jokes, should that name come out your fukking mouth.
nikkas who love asian women feel inferior for other women so they have to seek out tiny, childlike foreigners just like the cacs who fetishize them :ehh:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The kid has already been NOT accepted as white just like her mother by the UK Press. Keep thinking white people will treat you based on how you see you. Keep thinking being mulatto will stop a racist cop from shooting ya ass.

I have 2 black parents, I cant be seen as something other then black

And white dont get to dictate who is black based on weather whites accept them or not.

There biracial...there DNA will say there biracial, I dont care what cops say. Also I haven't seen any biracials get shot by police.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Do you have to be married and have kids to be pro black?

Is a black couple divorcing anti-black?

Are gay black people inherently not pro black?

Were James Baldwin/Langston Hughes not pro black?

:patrice:
I used to ask myself the same question but recently I thought:

You can be pro-black without having any money. You can't be pro-black if you have money and access to black businesses, but choose to invest in white businesses instead.

Same thing must apply to dating.

Just my current train of thought.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
I have 2 black parents, I cant be seen as something other then black

And white dont get to dictate who is black based on weather whites accept them or not.

There biracial...there DNA will say there biracial, I dont care what cops say. Also I haven't seen any biracials get shot by police.

Somebody failed biology in school. There is no biracial DNA lmaoooooooooooo