Halle Berry stops on John Wick 3 red carpet for two black reporters who were denied interview

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How in the hell is y'all saying if a black man is in a relationship with a white woman then he a c00n or he ain't pro black but when a white man is in a relationship with a black woman y'all say he can still be a white supremacist and the black woman he's dating is a bed wench and then y'all use that to say white supremacists taking all our black women.

If that's the case then a black man can be pro black and the more black men with white women is black men taking all white men women and white women is turning on white society and white men for black men.

Y'all flipping the shyt to make white people the winners in every scenario and black people the losers and traders and every scenario. That's the way c00ns and white supremacists think.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
For a reality check look at how Megan Markle and her child are treated by the UK and keep thinking that both are accepted as white over there.
Why do you insecure nikkas always base reality on what CACs think or how THEY view the world????? :dahell:

it dont fukkin matter what a cave devil thinks. them kids and their mama AINT black. end of story.

yall lack of black pride is disgusting :scust:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Why do you insecure nikkas always base reality on what CACs think or how THEY view the world????? :dahell:

it dont fukkin matter what a cave devil thinks. them kids and their mama AINT black. end of story.

yall lack of black pride is disgusting :scust:

It does when they are hiring manager, loan officers, police officers or anybody with authority. You live in a fukking bubble to not acknowledge the society around you. You one of those "All Lives Matter" people to not acknowledge the racial disparity society has placed on us, oops I mean black folks, cuz I don't know if you us talking like that.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Compare black empowerment to white supremacy brehs.
So you don't want blacks to hold power over the entire world?
You one of them "we can all live equally... Blacks aren't any better than cacs" types huh?

You don't think blacks are the best race?
:sas2:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
It does when they are hiring manager, loan officers, police officers or anybody with authority. You live in a fukking bubble to not acknowledge the society around you. You one of those "All Lives Matter" people to not acknowledge the racial disparity society has placed on us, oops I mean black folks, cuz I don't know if you us talking like that.

No, mullato! Im one of those real african black people who actually acknowledge that these biracials aint one of us. let them cacs claim them. we aint no dumping ground for cac rejects out here :camby:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
For a reality check look at how Megan Markle and her child are treated by the UK and keep thinking that both are accepted as white over there.

The kid will be accepted as white. And FYI dont care if white people accept them as white.
White people dont get to dictate who is black